Archived Just Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SrTL & I had a spark lmao I know how cheesy that is. But I’m a newly hired GSTL — would it be fine to date?

Sr TL of what? In the meantime, check the Target dating mega thread under the “I’m Lost!” Section of the site, it has general rules of thumb about who’s safe to date and who isn’t safe to date.

My SrTL & I had a spark lmao I know how cheesy that is. But I’m a newly hired GSTL — would it be fine to date?

TL and TL is okay. SrTL and TL is probably not. Since SrTL can be LOD at times, it could be a conflict of interest. Maybe wait until they get rid of the SrTL position?

Last edited:
V3JmsgX.gif

There is not a Sr.TL of the front end. IMO, I wouldn't.
No? What about Sr. GSTL ? Even if GSTL is not a Sr., they shouldn’t. Like someone said: Sr as LOD when GSTL is working and they are dating, not right. Happened years ago at my store. Kept almost o.k. For a while but Ended badly for both eventually.

If you choose to date and if you are not permitted to date, one of you or both of you could be dismissed. Target seems to be very clear about these things when they are not appropriate.
My suggestion: don't date......the outcome is often bad....and it is not worth it.

Place where I used to work had a couple of married couples with conflicts of interests, one couple he was her direct manager. The marital fights on the clock were not fun for anyone in the building at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back