Just Joking Around: Fake Positions

ETL-Walkie Response (ONE FOR EACH AREA)to play crickets chirping, say no to any assistance calls( it’s nice to at least get some response sometimes) and to keep calling for that tm you don’t even know isn’t scheduled to work..

I maintain that I could work at least 30 hours a week easy just sorting and pushing reshop and minding the fitting room. And that's at a 25M/year store. I can't imagine how daunting it is at a larger store!

I maintain that I could work at least 30 hours a week easy just sorting and pushing reshop and minding the fitting room. And that's at a 25M/year store. I can't imagine how daunting it is at a larger store!
We're just at 42 this past year but we're a Super and our floorpads are absolutely huge. We had full FR coverage until Jan week 2 when we took that final step in modernization and started rotating people out. Our FR is SO busy on the weekends that we'll probably have to go back to it.

We're just at 42 this past year but we're a Super and our floorpads are absolutely huge. We had full FR coverage until Jan week 2 when we took that final step in modernization and started rotating people out. Our FR is SO busy on the weekends that we'll probably have to go back to it.

I still don't know who thought it was a good idea to have no FR person. That's a shoplifter's dream

Electronic Communications Leader- Duties include and are limited to: taking pictures of incredibly OBVIOUS outs or zoning issues to be sent in an email blast. Taking more time to write complaining "dropped the ball" emails than it would take to just lend a hand and fix the problem. Must keep up with the "If I do it for them how will they ever learn?" attitude. Must be skilled at being oblivious to the 5 call outs and the fact it was a holiday when that single 4' section of the entire store didn't get zoned. Other preferred skills include: Mad "When I close the store never looks like this!" skills. Ability to ironically sit in the front for hours on end complaining that no one in the store works . Must be able to write lengthy unnecessary emails to everyone about your personal pet peeves and what will be done about them. Must be able to include a plethora of trite phrases like "going forward", "expectations", "partner" and "team".

Electronic Communications Leader- Duties include and are limited to: taking pictures of incredibly OBVIOUS outs or zoning issues to be sent in an email blast. Taking more time to write complaining "dropped the ball" emails than it would take to just lend a hand and fix the problem. Must keep up with the "If I do it for them how will they ever learn?" attitude. Must be skilled at being oblivious to the 5 call outs and the fact it was a holiday when that single 4' section of the entire store didn't get zoned. Other preferred skills include: Mad "When I close the store never looks like this!" skills. Ability to ironically sit in the front for hours on end complaining that no one in the store works . Must be able to write lengthy unnecessary emails to everyone about your personal pet peeves and what will be done about them. Must be able to include a plethora of trite phrases like "going forward", "expectations", "partner" and "team".

Don't forget "we'll need to make a plan." Fucking hate hearing that tossed around. How 'bout we just solve it right here and now instead?!

Back