Just saw "Jersey Shore" for the first time...

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I just have to ask, what is wrong with the people who is running that show?

Was that all they sold their soul for, a television show?

Formina Sage💯

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
What's even worse is that the ratings for the show are off the charts...

carnage286

Instocks Slave
Makes me sad as a Italian.. Really sad they let them into Italy! Europeans already can't stand Americans and we go and send the most retarded ones over there..

BTW did anyone know that Snooki wrote a book.. its complete garbage and yet she was New York Times Best Selling Author :facepalm:

OP
OP
talan123

talan123

Team Member/Troll
They apparently spent half a season (according to my sister) whining about a some note that half of them couldn't read and one of them writes a book?

I have got to start to pay attention to the book section. Well, besides putting the Glenn Beck books in the douchebag section in HBA....

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I couldn't believe a graduating college class paid Snooki $45K to 'give a speech' in which she talks about the importance of looks. Talk about a waste of education...:facepalm:

OP
OP
talan123

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I think that could have been pretty educational.

"Snooki" is what happen's when you don't have any goal's in life.

carnage286

Instocks Slave
Talan every comment that you have made on this subject has not only been enjoyable and dead on but you sir made me spit up my drink.. LOL thanks

OP
OP
talan123

talan123

Team Member/Troll
And I thought MTV hit rock bottom with Paris Hilton's New BFF and the teen pregnancy shows...
MTV now has teen pregnancy TV Shows? Dear lord, what are they cause and effect? Cause a lower IQ in their audience and then posting the results for the world to see?

OP
OP
talan123

talan123

Team Member/Troll
Talan every comment that you have made on this subject has not only been enjoyable and dead on but you sir made me spit up my drink.. LOL thanks
carnage286, thank you for the compliment.

I did this in your honor tonight, well that and we have a visit from our group leader and our management has been annoying me lately.

[/URL]​

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Real World and Road Rules were great in the beginning. But these reality shows today are showing how pathetic and ignorant people are becoming. Lets put cameras and mics in the bedrooms and give kids unlimited alcohol and money to go party.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Whatever happened to MTV being Music Television? If there's no music and all that's on there is s****y reality shows, they should change the name.

Makes me sad as a Italian.. Really sad they let them into Italy! Europeans already can't stand Americans and we go and send the most retarded ones over there..

BTW did anyone know that Snooki wrote a book.. its complete garbage and yet she was New York Times Best Selling Author :facepalm:
Not only did she "write" one, she's "writing" ANOTHER :eek:

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
Rutgers paid her more money to speak then they did Toni Morrison.
Snookie got 32,000$ to talk for less then and hour.
I've avoided watching the show but I try never to judge something I haven't watched which means I can't comment but what I have seen of them leaves me cold.
I have often wished that life came with an ignore function like we have on forums where you could just block out certain people completely.
Just put Snookie on ignore and every time she shows up she is mentioned on TV you see clips from Star Trek DS9 or just see blank pages on the cover of People.

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
Makes me ashamed of my Italian heritage, and I'm only 1/8 Italian! But on the other hand my girlfriend lives in Jersey so I can't really talk ************.