Archived Kept Past Seasonal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I originally applied to Target because my friend did and I'm glad she did. I used to work at Arby's and Sam's Club at the same time. I was let go from Sam's Club and only had Arbys left. I'm out on my own and renting a room now and the Arby's paycheck would not have kept me afloat. So I applied at Target and did great on the interview! It was only seasonal though so I took a huge chance and left Arby's to work for Target. I was very nervous but I'm glad I did and they kept me! Even though I had 2 callouts during seasonal, phew! I'm very hardworking and always looking for hours. So fat ever since I started I've been a cashier , newly certified cart attendant, flexible fulfillment for a while, and now starting in hardlnes when they need help. I'm always looking to move up and it seems like my GSA is looking to help me. I have nice relationships with GSTLs and GSAs. When the store manager was in my line, we had a nice conversation and even told my GSTL that I was a great cashier. So I'm feeling optimistic about my future with Target!

Welcome,I hope it goes well for you,it was a big gamble leaving anywhere for a seasonal job with Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back