Archived Key Carrier Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentCrow

Store Director
I have a quick question that hopefully someone can provide an answer for. Is there a pay increase if you become a key carrier but still a TL not Sr?

A dollar. (Yay for that extra 6.25 a day, a day, for that happy meal for being responsible for a key to the entire store and risking losing your job if you lose it!)
Why would you lose a key though? Huh? I think you might just be the most negative person on this site.

I was serious as a fart attack.
I always wondered why would anyone want to be a CA, and then I came across you on TBR and realized . Its not a choice, given some people’s intellect and personality, being a CA is all they can do. Its like they are missing a chromosome, or have an extra one, pick whichever is more insulting.
A fart attack.

I always wondered why would anyone want to be a CA, and then I came across you on TBR and realized . Its not a choice, given some people’s intellect and personality, being a CA is all they can do. Its like they are missing a chromosome, or have an extra one, pick whichever is more insulting.
A fart attack.

Dude, far be it from me to defend Kartman, I'm sure he can do just fine by himself but you need to get over this insulting members on the board.
His sense of humor may not be your cup of tea but his resume is not something you could touch.

He has served our country admirably, worked unique and difficult jobs (tree surgeon and bouncer in a strip club to name just two).
He is working to keep himself entertained which means he can pretty much do what he wants and doesn't need to stress himself out.

Kartman has proved himself to be a decent and caring member of the board.
Are you going to do the same?
Because right now you are on thin ice.

Last edited:
release-the-quackin-meme.jpg

Dude, far be it from me to defend Kartman, I'm sure he can do just fine by himself but you need to get over this insulting members on the board.
His sense of humor may not be your cup of tea but his resume is not something you could touch.

He has served our country admirably, worked unique and difficult jobs (tree surgeon and bouncer in a strip club to name just two).
He is working to keep himself entertained which means he can pretty much do what he wants and doesn't need to stress himself out.

Kartman has proved himself to be a decent and caring member of the board.
Are you going to do the same?
Because right now you are on thin ice.
He said fart attack.

A fart attack.

Geeze, tone it down before you have a fart attack :rolleyes:

Edit: Ontopic now! As answered yes, there is an increase although I dont believe its as much as a Sr.

I mean, I can't be the only one who thought of this....

A dollar. (Yay for that extra 6.25 a day, a day, for that happy meal for being responsible for a key to the entire store and risking losing your job if you lose it!)

If you average 35 hours though, that's 1600 a year, just for that. Think of all the nuggets that would buy. :cool:

If you average 35 hours though, that's 1600 a year, just for that. Think of all the nuggets that would buy. :cool:
Do I need good boy points for the nuggies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back