Archived Key holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the key holders in my store dropped his keys, a TM found them and took them to TSC. Will the ETL be written up?

One of the key holders in my store dropped his keys, a TM found them and took them to TSC. Will the ETL be written up?
Keys are a final depending who you ask. The technical policy in the CA handbook states the TM has 24 hours to report their keys lost and it’s only a CA. Failure to report or report after 24 hours it’s a final. Leaving them somewhere and a Tm or someone finding them is technically just a CA as well.

Keys are a final depending who you ask. The technical policy in the CA handbook states the TM has 24 hours to report their keys lost and it’s only a CA. Failure to report or report after 24 hours it’s a final. Leaving them somewhere and a Tm or someone finding them is technically just a CA as well.
Really? Ive lost count how many times my inbound tl has left his keys in jack i walkie him like 3-5 times a week. Lol

At my store, it isn’t considered an issue until like end of shift time. Set them down I n the office or left them in equipment? Not a big deal. Need hours and a search party because you set them down in a Waco in the back room? Everyone will laugh at you. Lose them on the sales floor and it’s been 3 hours? RIP you’re fucked.

I have to be dense. The keys were found and taken to TSC. Unless someone deliberately made a big deal about the situation out of spite, it seems like a low profile ending. Why would it be so big as to formally notice, since the keys were secured in TSC and not accessible to guests? And how would enough people know for trouble with a calm "LOD I put some keys in TSC."

I accidentally took keys to my car once, but luckily caught myself and drove back. Luckily they had an overnight team for remodel and gave them to a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back