Kids

I had one the other week.... I made eye contact with them and I asked if I could put that away for them. They handed it right over.
My sister and her friend did this once and I gave them the death glare and threatened to get my AP friend to apprehend them and they haven't done it since 😂

I say things all the time to kids who are misbehaving. Sometimes, it's to reinforce what the parent has already said but the kid isn't listening. An "official non-parent person" saying something can carry more weight with a 5-year-old.

If kids are with their parents, I don't usually say anything. However, sometimes the parent(s) are staring at or talking on their phones, paying no attention to their kids while they (kids) are tearing up an area, kicking a ball high up, etc. That's when I say something. Also teenagers having Nerf wars at 10:59 pm will get both the evil eye and a "can you not?"

We are right next to a high school, so we get our fair share of asshattery.

My store allows us to speak up. As a result of this, my GSTL cursed out some kids messing up the zone in toys on the night before an infamous "visit". She then walkied out to everyone saying "if these kids do not leave, I will become AP and throw them out myself!". No consequences for her actions as a foul-mouthed, hot headed, 4'11 chick.

We have major issues with hordes of misbehavers of various ages at my store. Our STL and leadership is okay with us telling them to leave and will actually do it themselves too. Anyone yelling for no reason other than they think they’re funny, literally running around the store, riding/racing/pushing their friends in carts when they’re clearly too old and too big to fit in them, riding anything they shouldn’t be in the store, or harassing TMs automatically gets the boot. Doubly true if they’re clearly unsupervised teenagers and it’s late at night, because we’re not some place to run around raising hell.