Archived Kronos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mytime is powered by Kronos. I know this only because sometimes when I log in if I don’t refresh it says Kronos system error. I’d bet that this is part of mytime 2.0 @HRZone can you confirm?
Would be amazing if true, apparently it can also be used to punch in and out but I doubt target would allow that feature.

Seriously though it would make me so happy to have a reliable app to check schedules and swap shifts that just works and auto updates. And to be able to request off from home and check all that would be amazing.

Last edited:
It could have been inspired by it, but Kronos is a completely different company and I believe their software is the backbone of myTime.
Just seems weird that they'd try to introduce a whole new thing already since Branch came out at least somewhat recently and hasn't had any major issues to my knowledge.

Just seems weird that they'd try to introduce a whole new thing already since Branch came out at least somewhat recently and hasn't had any major issues to my knowledge.
Branch has been piloting at a few stores for at least a year, maybe two. The big difference with Kronos (if that's what's actually happening) is they should be able to integrate it better into myTime. So the schedule can be automatically made available and shift swaps could be done in real time.

I'm just hoping they'll finally let us request vacation and vacation pay from home.

This is what you get If you search Kronos on workbench

m6VImhP

After trial and error Request Rejected seems to be the server url but someone who knows for sure bcan confirm.
On another document explaining how to use the app the server url is https:// mytimemobile. target.com

But last I tried I kept keep getting sever licensing errors. Maybe it isn't completely live yet?

On another document explaining how to use the app the server url is https:// mytimemobile. target.com

But last I tried I kept keep getting sever licensing errors. Maybe it isn't completely live yet?
That’s probably right I just tried random URLs until one didn’t reject right away.

Edit: the mytime mobile link does redirect to a sign in page. I don’t want to sign in yet until someone from my store says it’s okay.

So what, Target decides to go with Branch and then scraps it for what seems like zero reason? I thought Branch was awesome, you can request time off on there but it's really iffy at best, no one will notice or accept it, so better to just use MyTime. Infact, if we could just access full MyTime from home, that'd be so good.

So what, Target decides to go with Branch and then scraps it for what seems like zero reason? I thought Branch was awesome, you can request time off on there but it's really iffy at best, no one will notice or accept it, so better to just use MyTime. Infact, if we could just access full MyTime from home, that'd be so good.
that's what this is. mytime is powered by kronos, so if this pans out, this should be full or almost full mytime access from home.

I wonder if it will allow people from other stores to pick up shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back