Archived Lady having a Meltdown in Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that TPS will be on final warning at the very least.....

Yes. However in his defense she was a threat to the guest around her. At that point aren't TPS allowed to intervene?

Also why do TPS wear cuffs if they can't use them?

Also the apparent LOD kicked the cuffs towards him. She wasn't telling him to stop.

Lady clearly has mental health issues and looked like the strung out people we sometimes get at my store. That said, it's inexcusable to act like that in public. I hope she gets the help she needs but pays for her behavior.

Yes. However in his defense she was a threat to the guest around her. At that point aren't TPS allowed to intervene?

Also the apparent LOD kicked the cuffs towards him. She wasn't telling him to stop.

Lady clearly has mental health issues and looked like the strung out people we sometimes get at my store. That said, it's inexcusable to act like that in public. I hope she gets the help she needs but pays for her behavior.

I think it was more of a knock, on what the TPS job has become.

Looks as if TPS was monitoring closely but when she threw an object at the man at :46 he stepped in as it was now potentially violent - in my state, even that small toss of an item at another person is considered assault. Poor TPS dude had a tough time using the cuffs ... first time?

Meanwhile, it's an awesome video to demonstrate the proper wearing of the new Zebra printers :)

Edit: looks like the usual late night "guest" at my store. Yeah ... fun times.

Why dont TPS have tasers?

If the APTL is not in the building they can't do shit.

Taser would prevent this lady from throwing merchandise around.

tenor.gif

THAT TPS IS MY HERO!

Also, fuck that good for nothing suburban mom. "DEH SUMWUN CAL DAH POHLEEC?!" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN!?!?!???!!!!

And that TPS will be on final warning at the very least.....

Really though? She threw something at the guest; screeched "sand n-word" at them. I don't know much about AP but I think it's safe to say she was a risk to the other shoppers. It's arguably a liability issue if she continued throwing things at people and AP did nothing. The uploader of the vid comments on the video saying that AP spent ten minutes trying to get her to leave, and that she spat on him.

I love that you can hear the walkie at various points.

"LOD can you come to self checkout"

"The request has been cleared: [cosmetics maybe]." around 1:15.

The Zebra resetting with it's "bling" noise around 1:23.

I love the busybody white woman at 2:14 trying to get involved "can somebody help this guy I think she's causing problems". Yeah no shit genius.

I love the busybody white woman at 2:14 trying to get involved "can somebody help this guy I think she's causing problems". Yeah no shit genius.

God, I know right? I bet later on she's going to gossip with all her other useless suburban mom's with Vicodin addictions about how she "had to help" the Target employees arrest this poor woman with her real novel idea about calling the cops. I hate this type of person, that think they're getting involved and being helpful with their dumbass suggestion, yet they can't actually take the action themselves. WHY DIDN'T SHE CALL THE COPS IF SHE'S SO DAMN CONCERNED?! USELESS WASTE! Yet also Target's number one consumer. So I guess not completely useless.

I don't blame him for doing it. Cuffs are more of a deterrent. But he is allowed to use them in certain situations. I do think he needs more training on the use of handcuffs. He struggled a lot trying to gain control. Taking the person to the ground is generally a no-no. But this situation isn't exactly covered in training, so they may see no problem. These things can go either way.

Also that LOD probably had no idea about what AP can actually do.

So it’s said that the ETL-AP was there but why didn’t they step in, too?

Does it say why she freaked out besides being on meth?

Prolly got told 'no' by someone & couldn't even so she started insulting people.
During my time at service desk I had people go from 'zero' to 'bitch' in 1.2 seconds after I declined their return.
Some people just don't want to be told 'no'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back