Archived Lady having a Meltdown in Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have no issue with policy. Sounds like what everyone who is qualified to say (and I am not ap or I wouldnt have made those statements) that basically TPS are useless. If they can't do apprehensions or takedowns then there in my estimations are no better than TM and non key carrying TLs. With the exception they can tell a guest to leave without getting a coaching.

So my opinon is all of ap needs to be able to physically remove people. If spot doesn't believe TPS can, it needs to go.

I am curious though. Its a mall target so why didn't someone call mall security (who are usually cleet certified security guards who can arrest) and have them remove her since TPS had its balls cut off.
TPS is useless. We are not even allowed (usually) to call PD for anything. It's a joke of a position really.

Or even a paper cut, dry skin, or access to the nail bed. Always wear gloves and avoid touching blood (or bodily fluids) unless you have to.
Those diseases can be with you for life.

Also if they have something sharp in their pockets like needles or exposed blades.

I deal with people who have serious mental issues on a daily basis.
So far I've only had about a half dozen times that reached that level but we have counselors on the staff who are trained how to deescalate a situation and when they can't ...
I've had hot tea thrown in my face, sat with someone who saw evil spirits coming out of my pores, and other fun things.
You have to not take it personally, understand that the people are not in control, that its the disability talking, and be really patient.
That said there is no reason to take risks or let anybody get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back