Archived Leader Routines

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigo25

Every day I'm QMOS'n
I'm trying to redraft a routine for myself. No one other than our Plano + Pricing TL has a decent routine so I was wondering if anyone here has an awesome routine for themselves. Personal I'm a SR Food TL, but with just recently adding cafe and starbucks on top of my normal LOD shifts I'm struggling.

I'm interested in all workcenter routines as a lot of TL responsibilities overlap between departments. :)

Last edited:
Generally, check email and reporting, check in with team, knock out early workload, recognition, assign breaks and lunches, check in with ETL or LOD, lunch, check in with team, investigate 1 or 2 issues with at least an hour to spare, send out email follow up on said issues. Follow up reporting. I always save cca's and coaching for the end.

I'm not a TL but this is about right for mine: check email, hang out in TSC for a while, come to sales floor, complain to other leaders about your work load, do a bit of work, hang out and complain some more, take a break thats more than 15 minutes, do a bit of work, complain cause you get called up to cashier, complain to your team and other leaders, go to lunch/hang out at TSC a bit, come back to sales floor and complain you still have so much to do, work a bit, last break, come back and clean up your stuff while complaining about everything you couldn't finish, make break schedule for closers and wait til they come in so you can bitch at them about what a tough day you had.

Sounds just like one of my peers. :rolleyes: Spends most of the day telling every TM who will listen just how much she has to get done, does none of it, and yet still remains the STL pet.

Food TL w/ food ave here. Generally I check email, note what needs to get done immediately, check in with cafe, check in with my PA, knock out whatever was called out in the email, tackle a few salesplans, help out my PA with whatever they need help with, check in on cafe again around noon, help pull the ones, push the ones, and then wrap up whatever I need to before leaving.

I'm not a Sr, but just adding cafe threw me off for a couple of weeks. I think the most important thing is to get a strong team in place so that you don't have to spend too much time over there. Occasionally, I'll hop back into cafe and wash whatever dishes may have accumulated just to take a little of the workload off of my TM's plate.

Backroom tl. I have daily, weekly, and monthly routines. I usually open 7-330. I don't always get to every daily routine but I hit my weekly and monthly.

Daily is email/redwire, status with either my etl or flow tl, walk backroom to asses immediate needs, tackle those right away, talk to my tms as they come in and when they leave, task for a while, last hour and a half is dedicated to branding up the back/setting up closing tl to not worry about the backroom close.

Weekly I look at my metrics, Ptm, see where/who I need to talent manage, scan through flexes to make sure there aren't dead ones sitting on the shelf, brand walk, space management, make my schedule.

Monthly I review talent management (Anyone close or at a CA? Who needs attention? Attendance?), review what I got done the last four weeks, make goals for next four weeks, plan space management/ptm based off upcoming weeks.

Food TL w/ food ave here. Generally I check email, note what needs to get done immediately, check in with cafe, check in with my PA, knock out whatever was called out in the email, tackle a few salesplans, help out my PA with whatever they need help with, check in on cafe again around noon, help pull the ones, push the ones, and then wrap up whatever I need to before leaving.

I'm not a Sr, but just adding cafe threw me off for a couple of weeks. I think the most important thing is to get a strong team in place so that you don't have to spend too much time over there. Occasionally, I'll hop back into cafe and wash whatever dishes may have accumulated just to take a little of the workload off of my TM's plate.

I love well placed puns when they aren't intentional.

I'm not a TL but this is about right for mine: check email, hang out in TSC for a while, come to sales floor, complain to other leaders about your work load, do a bit of work, hang out and complain some more, take a break thats more than 15 minutes, do a bit of work, complain cause you get called up to cashier, complain to your team and other leaders, go to lunch/hang out at TSC a bit, come back to sales floor and complain you still have so much to do, work a bit, last break, come back and clean up your stuff while complaining about everything you couldn't finish, make break schedule for closers and wait til they come in so you can bitch at them about what a tough day you had.

The PFresh TL in my store!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back