Archived Leadership Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
All STL’s and up had a conference call today where they announced over 50 leadership changes across the company. All between the DTL-SVP levels. R300 SVP Rodney Lastinger is gone and Justin Burns is the new R300 SVP. Yui Ping is the new R200 SVP (formerly lead HR for the company). Brad Taylor is the new SVP-HR. Most notable theme was modernization is here to stay and either the leader makes it work or they’ll be replaced.

Nothing worse than a limp leader, my STL can’t show emotion even if you drop a pallet of MP water on his balls. That scared little pathetic man.

All STL’s and up had a conference call today where they announced over 50 leadership changes across the company. All between the DTL-SVP levels. R300 SVP Rodney Lastinger is gone and Justin Burns is the new R300 SVP. Yui Ping is the new R200 SVP (formerly lead HR for the company). Brad Taylor is the new SVP-HR. Most notable theme was modernization is here to stay and either the leader makes it work or they’ll be replaced.
If Justin is now R300 SVP then who is taking his GVP spot?

Oh hey I recognize a name of a person that I’ve actually met, Justin Burns.
I met him once during a visit and he told me he liked my shirt and that Market looked nice. Gives off an odd vibe though, not gonna lie.

I got the news today that My DTL of 30 yrs with the company has resigned. I wonder was he forced into retirement. R300.

Wonder if corporate realizes that while they are forcing out their experienced and knowledgeable leaders to save a buck and replacing them with mostly green newbies with no experience, knowledge of Spot or clues, that the newly promoted to guest leaders will be going to the competition. Guess all that matters is keeping the smoke and mirrors show limping along as long as possible. Look how well that limping along to oblivion strategy seems to have worked for Sears...🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back