Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

Free spin to win on Motorola Insiders. Someone won a Google Play card.

I did Moto & Fitbit asks the same
The vendor codes stopped working and they don't verify you anymore. (Fitbit didn't have one anyway.) All you do is screenshot your paystub and black out all the information except the header.

you said you have a
Speck maintenance is finished. Free case giveaway is back!
you said you have a verification code for that? about to sign up using your referral code if so

the motorola and fitbit things both suck! sellpro so far is the only one that's decent. i've gotten lots of free food and then a $100 lifeproof case code. also the rebates sound pretty good!

you said you have a

you said you have a verification code for that? about to sign up using your referral code if so

the motorola and fitbit things both suck! sellpro so far is the only one that's decent. i've gotten lots of free food and then a $100 lifeproof case code. also the rebates sound pretty good!
Like I said, the verification code stopped working. All you have to do is use your paystub as verification like SellPro. I got that $100 LifeProof case code too and I used it on a power bank though for $99 dollars. Speck one is a bit more strict and only works on phone cases sadly.

What in the heck are you guys talking about? Is this a thing for Electronics TMs only? I've never heard of this before.

What in the heck are you guys talking about? Is this a thing for Electronics TMs only? I've never heard of this before.
You don't have to be electronics. Of course the information you learn you'll probably never apply, but still the rewards are fun!

Blue Yeti has joined SellPro, wonder what discounts they will bring! So far only a $5 coldstone gift card.

Really wish MotoInsiders had a iOS app like Fitbit Learn, SellPro, Zunos, Samsung Elite
There's an android app, is there really no iOS one?

Speaking of Motorola Insiders: Complete the Moto Experiences webinar on Motorolainsiders.com and earn a $10 digital credit to Uber Eats, Doordash or Grubhub!

Last edited:
Grabbed this! Still trying to figure out SellPro and which rewards are actually worth going after.
Anything in the ProShop is guaranteed. The HP rewards in the PlayZone with a square icon (Like Tower Time, Love All-In-One, etc) have VERY high win chances.

I think Motorola enabled points for daily posts and likes. (Like Speck)

My Retail Training, new CONDUIT LMS that seems to be run by HALIGHT, who make the CONDUIT system. It looks like it will be a bunch of other brands who don't have their own system. Right now its Fitbit, Square, and USB. This week they are going to have a bunch of promotions for Visa gift cards. Not many people know about this one yet so If you get in early, you can have some pretty good chances at winning a reward. It being run by HALIGHT, I expect to see them use their full suite of features.

Back