Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

$10 Starbucks, $10 GameStop, $10 Papa Johns, and HP Lapel Pin. SellPro is popping rn.

Seems like the first time you join any HP webinar on SellPro in August you'll receive a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, and then if you join any others you'll have chances to win more.

Seems like the first time you join any HP webinar on SellPro in August you'll receive a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, and then if you join any others you'll have chances to win more.
Have you done one of these before? Do I have to join a video chat or something?

Have you done one of these before? Do I have to join a video chat or something?
You go to the events tab, and look for the time of an event, click the event when its the right time and there will be a button you click and it will bring you to the webinar page. You just watch the person speak about the topic, and then at the end you can ask questions. When the HP Tango printers first came out I ask why did they get recalled before we even got any and it was because there was some part that was broken in them and they had to fix it.

Last edited:
I seem to have gotten a $10 Starbucks instead of the $5 one they said for joining a webinar. Hooray!
The $10 one is what you can win once a week. You still should be getting a separate $5 one for the first webinar of the month (may take a few days).

Just found out Target TMs are not eligible for accessing the store for Intel Retail Edge program. We only qualify for the purchase programs that occur 4 times a year. Bummer.

Gift cards are back in Samsung Elite. This time they even have Target gift cards! Free lunch!!

There is a free Speck case for Target Team Members and Target Mobile on Speck Connect. It was a few days ago so I am not sure if there is any left cause I have already claimed it.

Sadly the only 2 its showing is a code or a work email that ends in Target.com
I emailed them and they said at this time there is no paystub option, and to talk with the Speck rep for your area: https://elearning.speckproducts.com/tool/admin/rewardTos/127.pdf
I'm guessing you can just email them, because I will doubt they will show up anytime soon in the stores, especially not a store where they don't live. Pretty difficult now but I guess its worth it for the free cases.

I emailed them and they said at this time there is no paystub option, and to talk with the Speck rep for your area: https://elearning.speckproducts.com/tool/admin/rewardTos/127.pdf
I'm guessing you can just email them, because I will doubt they will show up anytime soon in the stores, especially not a store where they don't live. Pretty difficult now but I guess its worth it for the free cases.
Same thing with the Motorola Insiders program, no pay stub validation. Damn corporate for taking away my e-mail with modernization.

Its the 3rd week btw, make sure you join a few SellPro seminars to get you the weekly $10 gift card, its Starbucks this time, Chipotle next week. It seems they give away 19 per seminar, so your chances of winning for the week is very high.

(*)speck webinars are also happening twice a week until September 3rd. There are two different ones per week on Tuesday and Thursday. Each day has 3 sessions: 11a.m., 1p.m., and 3p.m. eastern time. You get points for each one you register for and attend. Because of my schedule I missed the first 3 so did my first one last week. The presenter was giving away (*)speck baseball caps to anyone attending who emailed him their address, so points and a hat for me.

Back