Archived Leaving and coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I put my notice in and had my last shifts this week. I’m starting my new job in a week and a half and I’m excited, but I’ve always been someone to prepare and think ahead...If I need to come back for some reason, if the new job doesn’t work out or whatever, are there any Target stipulations or rules i need to know if I wanted to reapply? Are the odds of being rehired good if you left on good terms? Just trying to dot all my I’s and cross my T’s

It's generally good life advice to leave every job on good terms, even ones you disliked.

But yeah, you should be rehire-able if your track record is solid and you don't skip out on your remaining shifts. Good luck at the new gig!

It's generally good life advice to leave every job on good terms, even ones you disliked.

But yeah, you should be rehire-able if your track record is solid and you don't skip out on your remaining shifts. Good luck at the new gig!

Thanks! Yeah I’ve been there 4 years and had a good relationship with all my leads, and I didn’t miss any of my last shifts. Just wanted to check, so target could be my backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back