Archived Leaving Target after 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

I finally got the call Y'all. The job I interviewed for called me back and has offered me a job. This WAS a great company to work for but I fear with all these changes and eliminating key positions and overlooking good people will hurt rather than help Spot. I've glad to have chatted with you @Hardlinesmaster. @BackroomAlpha, we two people of the same cloth I feel. @redeye58, another one set free and it's MEEE!!! :D @qmosqueen And @Kartman, you two have the best memes/gifs on TBR!! Thank you all for making me feel so welcome. I will still check in from time to time. Putting in my two weeks tonight when I go in!!

Last edited:
Good luck with the new position!

Hang on to that red card!!!

1UPUJh2.gif

Congrats and good luck. Spot might realize there mistake in 3 or 4 years......

So just to keep everyone in the loop, this will be my last week. I've decided to go on just LOA until I get my footing. After the LOA duration, more or less I will quit altogether. Last thing I want to lose are all the benifits I've acquired over this 12 year stint. To lose all that would blow! :mad:

So just to keep everyone in the loop, this will be my last week. I've decided to go on just LOA until I get my footing. After the LOA duration, more or less I will quit altogether. Last thing I want to lose are all the benifits I've acquired over this 12 year stint. To lose all that would blow! :mad:
AAE33F00-5013-4E41-8C28-0A576754CE73.jpeg

Reactions: Him
@Hardlinesmaster i have a few more papers to submit but as you can very well see from the previous posts, it has begun already.

Hr let me know ahead of time I’d have to contact TMSC to be let back into the system as apparently it is out of a Directs Store control if I want to come back earlier/later.

Update: So this morning I went to the store and formally filled out the resignation form. It was bittersweet as I really didn't want to "leave" my now former coworkers, but realized I was on to a new chapter in my own life and those who are true, would want the best for me. It's certainly been quite the experience for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back