Left Target after 2+ years.

JustMeT

Fulfillment Expert
I gave my two weeks notice and my last day was Sept 30. I just couldn't do anymore. I was in Fulfillment and I think the constant walking around a 2 story store, sometimes having to rush when in Flexies got to me. Everyday I was starting to feel sick (like literally nauseous, especially during the rush of Flexies since they have goal times). My energy was non-existent and it was to the point where I was starting to pass out on breaks and lunches, something I have never done before ever. I am kind of up there in age so I don't know if that is a factor, everyone else in my area were college aged. But it got the point where I physically couldn't handle it anymore. As much as I did love fulfillment, I needed out. I think my physical and mental health depended on it.

So I do have a couple of questions.

1). I still have one more Check coming for my last week there. And I am wondering how I can view my paystub if I can't log into workday anymore?
2). I had accrued Vacation, Sick, Well-Being, etc time built up and I am wondering if I get paid for those? If so when do they usually get paid? Will it be on the final check?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Back