Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Very soon at my store, Tech won't be doing books/entertainment anymore. Hallelujah!

That starts Monday for us as well including anything with gift cards that aren’t video games or iTunes or phones. It was also stressed for reshop that all of that gets separated and not dropped for electronics since it’s now the GMs team problem

That starts Monday for us as well including anything with gift cards that aren’t video games or iTunes or phones. It was also stressed for reshop that all of that gets separated and not dropped for electronics since it’s now the GMs team problem

They would look at me funny if I told them they had to take Entertainment out of the reshop, it’s bad enough I have carts of seasonal and toys thrown in my direction.

They would look at me funny if I told them they had to take Entertainment out of the reshop, it’s bad enough I have carts of seasonal and toys thrown in my direction.

All the Etls stressed it so guest service knows as well as anyone that would do or handle reshop. Basically who ever is scheduled in toys is also in charge of entertainment. I told the two TMs that would be handing it if they have questions our issues I’d be glad to help bc they know full well their leader won’t step over in that area at all. They know how much fun (sarcastically saying) Tune in is for us every week.

All the Etls stressed it so guest service knows as well as anyone that would do or handle reshop. Basically who ever is scheduled in toys is also in charge of entertainment. I told the two TMs that would be handing it if they have questions our issues I’d be glad to help bc they know full well their leader won’t step over in that area at all. They know how much fun (sarcastically saying) Tune in is for us every week.
Our reshop at guest services is two tiered carts, 🤣. Gotta sort it anyways when you pick it up.

We do the reshop for mmb, electronics & toys. Because we may only have the tech guy back there, due to call out or not scheduled. Sales!

We do the reshop for mmb, electronics & toys. Because we may only have the tech guy back there, due to call out or not scheduled. Sales!

There’s a toy team and they are always scheduled mainly mids but with the addition of them adding entertainment to their workload I think they added a 3rd for mornings because of tune in

Has some stores started actually doing unofficial kind of VMG in their electronics area besides just heyday. We slowly are starting to do that in some areas. everything is still tied we just like some has called “more logical” in merchandising to sell

Has some stores started actually doing unofficial kind of VMG in their electronics area besides just heyday. We slowly are starting to do that in some areas. everything is still tied we just like some has called “more logical” in merchandising to sell
We are doing that with discontinued & no locations stuff, store tie to end cap.

I just figure we'll put them all on the shelf for the open and let the collectors beat each other to death over these things.
Can you tell? Not a fan of pops or collectors lol

We keep ours at the boat until the rush is over then move them to the floor. It's a pain when they have to examine every box to find the one with the least dents, dings, and blade score marks. Last time one guest complained about the marks left by the knife when we open them. 😄

The collectors were lined up outside the store for that stupid Pop today. They were pissed when they found out that no, we did not prepare ahead of time because it's a crap toy and our electronics TM showed up half an hour late. Oh Well. 🤷‍♂️

Back