Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

I spoke to the Nintendo Vendor before i left and she didn't expect it to be crazy.

Who's been working in Target electronics long enough to remember when we sold a brand called Trutech? It was shit. Shit.

Oh I remember, we had some 15" LCD by Trutech. Every single one of them I sold was eventually returned. Some of that shit wouldn't even sell at 75% off when it eventually went clearance.

Who's got a NES stashed away to buy later? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was my day off so I actually arrived early as a "guest" and there was no line at first but then everyone came at the last minute trying to mob and I had to reinforce that I work there and was keeping track of the order so it didnt get crazy.

I have worked only 2 years 3 if you count mobile and I dont remember trutech. Heyday seems to be doing well so far???

It was my day off so I actually arrived early as a "guest" and there was no line at first but then everyone came at the last minute trying to mob and I had to reinforce that I work there and was keeping track of the order so it didnt get crazy.
You were working off the clock?

A coworker approaches me with a guest looking for a car chargers for a phone, so now it’s time to play 20 questions.

Me: what type of phone do you have?
Guest: 8
Me: iPhone?
Guest: yes.
Me: do you need the cable, the part the plugs into your car, or both?
Guest: I have the cable, I just need the other part.
*shows her the hey day 4.99$ adapter for the car*
Me: this one should work. I have other brands if you’d like to see them.
Guest: so this will let me listen to music in my car?
*me trying to hide how I really feel about how she just wasted my time*
Me: No, you want a fm transmitter. We don’t have any. We’re sold out.

Back