Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

We have plenty of AirPods for some reason. I think they got popular around here pretty early last year, so there’s not much demand right now because a lot of people already have them.

Best Buy has them in store and online
Walmart has them in store and online
Apple has them in store and online (you would think)

????

Best Buy has them in store and online
Walmart has them in store and online
Apple has them in store and online (you would think)

????

The funnel effect has led to no one local having them in store, we get a box and it is gone in a day. Also I am finding that most of the people that still shop at my store are incapable or hate shopping online.

Oh shit apparently we’re sold out of them too now...why didn’t I think to snag a bunch last time we got them in, then I could be flipping those hoes for 300% msrp lol

Is everyone else's electronics cage as cumbersome and hard to move around as mine is? I'm wondering if I just have a really old one or if everyone is in the same boat. I think we have some funds left over for fixtures and I'm wondering if we were to buy another one, it would be a better cage

Is everyone else's electronics cage as cumbersome and hard to move around as mine is? I'm wondering if I just have a really old one or if everyone is in the same boat. I think we have some funds left over for fixtures and I'm wondering if we were to buy another one, it would be a better cage
We dont even bother with moving the cage anymore. We just put everytime on a vehicle now

Out of the 2 we have 1 we only use during Q4 and holds more but is a pain to move.the other cage we use year round it’s super easy to move

Yall what is this shady business. Heyday power bank advertising the speed and not the capacity. I knew they were Chinese but not THIS Chinese...
qCnxNeBgrchWyKp3tgnDVQv9c2GsLJwlsmjAoLIy4Lk.jpg

Yall what is this shady business. Heyday power bank advertising the speed and not the capacity. I knew they were Chinese but not THIS Chinese...
View attachment 7008
This is actually something that most brands do. The advertised mAh is rated around 3.5-3.7 V since that's what most powerbanks have inside. The actual output mAh is rated at 5V (USB standard) and therefore the output mAh is lower. Annoying, but true for more than just Heyday.

I think it is the same. Our door was broken & wheels not turning.

The original one of ours the wheels def need attention for sure but since we have 2 they don’t care as much. That was the same cage that had its original lock that it was used with break about 2 years ago. It was amusing even ap thought so how the whole insides of the lock came out one time it opened and even putting them back in it wouldn’t lock anymore.

The Christmas one was kind annoying but so much was on the TVs it was forgettable, the new one on our TVs is cringe inducing and can only be damaging the companies image.

The Christmas one was kind annoying but so much was on the TVs it was forgettable, the new one on our TVs is cringe inducing and can only be damaging the companies image.
I've actually watched guests get visibly distracted by the newest Cricket commercial while I'm trying to help them. One even looked back to me and went, "why was that necessary?"

Back