Sales Floor Let's meet in the Middle; an Electronics/Tech thread

Everyone I encounter are looking for the new ones. Hell, they know more about them than I do.

That’s why I made sure the team had the training on everything that’s different from the original because who knows when that will actually be part of our training lol.

We also say we don’t know when they will be in stock no retailer has them in stock and Apple themselves are on a waiting period of up to 4 weeks depending if u get a wireless charging case or not

That’s why I made sure the team had the training on everything that’s different from the original because who knows when that will actually be part of our training lol.

We also say we don’t know when they will be in stock no retailer has them in stock and Apple themselves are on a waiting period of up to 4 weeks depending if u get a wireless charging case or not
I looked up the difference on the Apple site. Per usual, not a lot of differences. 🤷🏽‍♀️

You're only mad because Bluetooth headphones are unnecessarily expensive. Look at AliExpress and you'll know just how much everyone's overcharging.

Back in the day Apple caught some heat for dropping serial ports and going straight USB back when serial was still commonly used, the difference being that serial ports were actually trash and USB is objectively better. This time around it's not the same. The 3.5mm headphone jack is good enough for what it does and doesn't need to be fucked with. /rant

Back in the day Apple caught some heat for dropping serial ports and going straight USB back when serial was still commonly used, the difference being that serial ports were actually trash and USB is objectively better. This time around it's not the same. The 3.5mm headphone jack is good enough for what it does and doesn't need to be fucked with. /rant
Imagine they go to USBC for iPhone 10 like they did with the new iPad's, you'll need a dongle for your dongle. 😂

Dongles.png

Now double that with USB-C

Bow the fuck down insects, we're AAPL and we have a market cap of 420 trillion dollars so we're going to take away the headphone jack, absolutely never add a microSD slot to the iPad and never make less than 500% profit margin on any of our products, and there's absolutely nothing the fuck you can do about it! Our CEO looks like a pedophile priest!

Heyday chargers are the same brand that spelt Blu-ray wrong lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-28-16-01-07-944_com.brave.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-04-28-16-01-07-944_com.brave.browser.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 27
Someone tired to call and do a visa scam on me today but they hung up. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was going to see how far they were going to go before I could trick them or tell them I needed to get a manager. Oh well.

Someone tired to call and do a visa scam on me today but they hung up. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I was going to see how far they were going to go before I could trick them or tell them I needed to get a manager. Oh well.
If they call make sure to write down the numbers they say because they will hang up if you don't repeat them. Just a tip to waste more time.

Have a question for anyone that might know but does anyone know what the On Premi means I’m guessing this report was either printed on mytime/Kronos or workday but not sure apparently there’s only 1 person marked as that as well

Attachments

• 09C2E471-CCB3-4346-B937-806EB1D210A4.jpeg
    09C2E471-CCB3-4346-B937-806EB1D210A4.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 56
Back