COVID-19 LOA Pay Question

I am on leave from 3-19 thru 4-17, it was approved paid on Monday. I get paid on Friday. Looked at paystub this morning & it wasn’t on there. I didn’t except it to be since it just got approved Monday but when should I except the rest of the pay? Is it just going to pay out on the 17th, the next paycheck after this one?

Likely it wasnt approved before payroll ran on Monday to get on this Fridays check. That doesnt mean you wont get it, it just means that the timing wasnt right. Likely itll pay both paychecks on the following check in two weeks. If your worried you can call hroc or target leave and disability and ask then to confirm that the paid was approved but most likely theyll tell you to wait and watch for the next paycheck.

It happened to me . I called and told them it is unacceptable. They proceeded it. You get processed and they will be sending it to your store or direct deposit . Or mail it to you . It's however you set it up . So call wait the hour and 5 minutes it takes to talk to them tell them what happened. Then call your hr to let them know what's going on

Back