Archived LOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone, i'm having some trouble. so i have something for school coming up on july 22nd til august 10th and i talked to HR for an LOA. however, he told me to talk to the other HR with more authority so she can help me with it but the thing is, me and the HR with more authority are barely in the store at the same time, and when we are, she's always busy with something. i've tried to call but the fitting room employee said she wasn't there and to take a message but i don't believe she actually told the head HR what i wanted her to. the day that i'm supposed to leave is coming up soon but i can't find a time to talk to her because we never work on the same day. i know for a fact she closes on Tuesdays but i don't work the next Tuesday (6/26) and i don't have that much time. i could call the store again but i'm afraid she won't be able to speak to me on the phone about this and instead prefers me actually in front of her. ANY help is appreciated. thank you all!

Email her directly and ask to set up a time to talk. Whether that means having to come in on your day off or stepping off the floor when you're both together, it's better than playing phone tag.

Who writes your schedule. HR or your ETL? That's who you should really be talking to about this.

HR does the schedules.
Email her directly and ask to set up a time to talk. Whether that means having to come in on your day off or stepping off the floor when you're both together, it's better than playing phone tag.

Who writes your schedule. HR or your ETL? That's who you should really be talking to about this.

If your real name is your screen name, CHANGE IT NOW. And if it is, why would you do that with multiple messages in the registration process telling you specifically NOT to do so?

As for the LOA form, this may be ASANTS. My store has a table near the time clock with a few common forms in folders in a sorter, as well as pens, "You" cards, sticker name tags, etc. If it's not easily accessible, I would ask HR or ETL as part of the conversation you're going to have to discuss your needs.

do i need to ask for the loa form??? or is it someplace that i can just take and give it to HR

My store keeps then in the same drawer as other common forms like availability changes and vacation requests. Any HRTM or ETL should be able to get one for you (if you're not allowed to grab one yourself).

If your real name is your screen name, CHANGE IT NOW. And if it is, why would you do that with multiple messages in the registration process telling you specifically NOT to do so?

As for the LOA form, this may be ASANTS. My store has a table near the time clock with a few common forms in folders in a sorter, as well as pens, "You" cards, sticker name tags, etc. If it's not easily accessible, I would ask HR or ETL as part of the conversation you're going to have to discuss your needs.

1, it's not my real name, i can read, thank you.
2, i've already discussed it with her, thank you again.

Put in time off requests--1 for each week--ASAP.
Go to Pay and Benefits website, and request a leave.
Go in on your day off and speak with your HR, telling her about the situation.

i did the LOA form online but idk if it got to them or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back