I'm Lost! Logging In to eHR Computer

I've been working here for like 6 months and they never really told me how to log on to the computers. Idk what my username and password is supposed to be for the eHR computers in order to then get into workday and request time off. Anybody know anything?? Or how to reset them??

U sername is your TM number and password is what’ve you crated in Orientation to cmlete your I9.

Workday has any trainings you’ll need to complete.

MyTime Self Service is for fixing missed punches and asking for time off.

Log into Workbench and then hover over Quick Links, that’s where you’ll see workday and MTSS.

Password should be the same one you use on your myDevice.

oh, right, but if OP has been here 6 months, that's long enough to have used a password, no?

I’m only in HR and I had to set mine up months ago. Gotta love consistency 🤦‍♀️😂

My first pin was hit and miss but since I changed it, I've had no problem. I find it easier than entering my password.

I've been working here for like 6 months and they never really told me how to log on to the computers. Idk what my username and password is supposed to be for the eHR computers in order to then get into workday and request time off. Anybody know anything?? Or how to reset them??
That’s a huge red flag. 6 months not on the computer? Do they not have you complete trainings on a monthly basis?

My first pin was hit and miss but since I changed it, I've had no problem. I find it easier than entering my password.
I tried to change it to what I want it to be, but it said that was already my pin. So I went to enter that pin to login, and it said wrong pin. 🙃

Grrrr....technology's great until it isnt, lol.

I locked myself out of paying my water bill online - it says that a profile exists with my account number, but when I try to log in with any of my household email addresses, it says they don't match...yet if I try to create a new account, it says one already exists, and when I try to recover my password, nothing shows up in any email. I'm stuck in a loop of failure, lol.

Back