Loosing benefits?

Would my insurance, specifically dental, stop the second quit or is there something in place to keep it going while I find something else. If so is there cost or odeal with that?

Would prefer to quit immediately but can't get work done for a few weeks.

*I realize after this should be in a different page, couldn't figure out how to delete sorry.

Is that like the second I quit and has to be paid? Sorry if that's dumb question, ive never really dealt with this. And I only need dental really. I have other health insurance already.

Depends on your state laws. You usually have 30 days to either get COBRA (an extension of your current coverage that you pay for) or find new coverage.

Oh so it should be fine. I just need it for a single day of dental work in a couple weeks. After that's done I'll do without until my next job

If you can possibly stay until your dental work is done, it’s worth doing it from a financial standpoint since you have other health insurance already. If your store will let you take vacation that might be an option. When I went on cobra the coverage was retroactive to when I left, and by the time I got a bill I had to pay for three months coverage at one time.

Back