Lord of the Rings appreciation thread

Did anyone else feel like the Bastard Bowl was stupid? Jon Snow has been hyped up as being pretty decent on the battlefield and being one of the few people capable of seeing beyond what's immediately in front of him. I feel like that shit got thrown out the window by pulling that fucking Leeroy Jenkins move.

This whole season has hyped up the possibility of Northern conspiracy (Umber not swearing an oath to Ramsey) and Ramsey being shortsighted and reckless only to toss both of those aside. Ramsey's battle plan was nearly perfect. He easily drew out an inferior force from a defensive position and would have annihilated them had the Vale not shown up.

Kartman

MasterBlaster
I always knew Ramsey would be eaten by his dogs.

That fucking giant was a big ass fail.

MY giant would have been armored and wielded a weapon and would have known how to use it!!!

Too bad that kid didn't zig-zag just a bit...,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
R+L=J finally fucking confirmed.
Fucking Arya made my day.
Fucking Lyanna Mormont stole the scene yet again.

Only thing I didn't like was the implied drama between Sansa and Jon. I don't want that shit to become a plot point in the next season but I guess they have to make Littlefinger stay relevant.

Anybody else notice this:

Born under a bleeding star. Jon Snow = Azor Ahai?

buliSBI

Former Team Member
I just watched 6 seasons of GOT in two weeks last month. My eyes are bleeding from all the carnage and gore.

The Wedding massacre was the most heartwrenching scene for me. When half the major cast is killed off. Damn.

DoWork

Probably a Sociopath
I just watched 6 seasons of GOT in two weeks last month. My eyes are bleeding from all the carnage and gore.

The Wedding massacre was the most heartwrenching scene for me. When half the major cast is killed off. Damn.
Spoilers?!

The title of this thread is clearly marked "spoiler". Also, welcome to 4 years ago?

edit: I want that Hodor doorstop so bad.

There should be a unwritten rule regarding spoilers --

( White font color )

^^^ like this in brackets -- see the spoiler inside --

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
There's a code for spoilers so folks can't see them.
[, Spoiler, ] Your spoiler here. [, /spoiler ,]
Take the commas out and you will have ...

Your spoiler here.

NKG

I have a spoiler for everyone...

Winter is coming

:]