Archived Magnetic Dividers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmj958

Salesfloor TL
Is anybody having trouble ordering magnetic Dividers or where I can order them? On SAP they don't come up when I type in the part numbers.

My support informed me they were a restricted item to order at store level. I provided them with a pog they were attached to and they ordered for me.

I would bet high demand. We were short some during our remodel- our ETL-Remodel had to fight to get them in at all. They showed up late in December, our remodel ended the first week of November.

We tried to order them at my store when we first got them last year, but haven’t received them. We just keep moving them around based on what set would better serve them being used.

Every time we set a POG that has them listed, we mySupport it and they order some for us. I think they're restricted to order because they're more expensive than the sticky dividers, and a lot of stores were ordering as many as possible when they were on SAP. I'm fairly sure eventually everything will be using the magnetic ones.

I would guess with the beauty reset coming up which currently uses adhesive dividers in haircare, they've pulled them off of SAP to ensure they have enough to send out to stores to switch those aisles to the magnetic dividers.

My store long ago put in pushers in haircare. Our previous STL, who I imagined snorted a lot of cocaine while doing this, had us put them in market during that project, all of chemicals, pets, and some of paper (ziploc bags).

My store long ago put in pushers in haircare. Our previous STL, who I imagined snorted a lot of cocaine while doing this, had us put them in market during that project, all of chemicals, pets, and some of paper (ziploc bags).

I'd considered doing that too when everyone was pusher-crazy. Never got around to it though and now I don't care to do that extra work.

Maybe it’s just my store, but pushers seem to damage a lot of product and discourage FIFO. Somebody over pushed salad dressing and one flew out of the pusher like it was shot out of a cannon.🙄😂

I told my ETL about that for diapers. They had played around with the pusher and box, had a 122pk launch at their head. Quite a sight. I go “yea that’s a guest incident waiting to happen.”

Our market TMs like to unlock the pushers from the bar in front for some reason (I think to try to shove one or two more items in), so then the next time a guest takes something from that pusher, everything in the pusher launches out at them. Fun!
Leadership wants almost all of the store on pushers. I said if that happens I’m going to send an email out and Flow TMs best not try to test me and my pushers.

Pushers are the worst in market. They make FIFO super annoying and all the shelf heights are all wrong for pogs. Counts are off and product gets damaged. We have pushers in the spice section. The spice section. My knuckles are permanently bruised from pushing boxes into them and smashing my knuckles into the above shelf. Pushers are full of hatred and self loathing.

...I hate pushers...​

I especially like magnetic dividers for the candles,air freshener and water bottles in kitchen. Also they are great in OTC tampons and nutrition bars drinks. Pushers in the hair color and condoms are good too. Yogurt pusher/pullers in canned cat food and water enhancers are zone savers. Pushers and dividers are something I always kept extra boxes on hand. With the remodels, magnetic dividers were often oos. I ordered extra at that time and yes I kept them. I loved stealing ideas from other stores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back