Archived Market P.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

very salty mocha

no, we don't sell bagels here
I have been working in a smaller target for a couple of months and our market team is fairly small, our TL with two market members and a p.a. in the morning then one mid-day and one or sometimes two closers. I've been talking to my p.a. and I guess there is suppose to be two p.a. for market and talked to my tl about applying for it. What would come with being a p.a.? I know mine does what we regularly do(research, push truck, autofills, etc.) but is there another p.a. for dry market since ours is pfresh?

I have been working in a smaller target for a couple of months and our market team is fairly small, our TL with two market members and a p.a. in the morning then one mid-day and one or sometimes two closers. I've been talking to my p.a. and I guess there is suppose to be two p.a. for market and talked to my tl about applying for it. What would come with being a p.a.? I know mine does what we regularly do(research, push truck, autofills, etc.) but is there another p.a. for dry market since ours is pfresh?
Usually the PA, while they do pfresh, is responsible for market in general.

As I understand it, it would be basically the same as the current P.A. but usually opposite shifts weekly (i.e. one opens one week the other the next) but varies by store. We Don't have any which is surprising.

I'm shocked yall only have 2 PA's. Being a PA also means being responsible for the food order, dropping batches (normally for wine and freezer outs, called an EXF), and working with vendors occasionally. Otherwise it's just working the autofills, push truck, and zoning.

we barely got our first PA a couple of weeks ago lol, our tl idek how she ran market she was literally opening every day

The P.A. is essentially a TL without the title of such. I know some that were P.A.'s and when a TL position opened it was offered to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back