Archived Meghan Trainor surprises shoppers at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why this upsets me (maybe because I'm a MBTM). This is the living room flat moment. First, the bookshelves aren't merchandised properly (per the adjancency) and that flat needed the threshold tufted loveseat, not the room essentials futon and the accent tables are flexed. It's great and all but isn't "brand".

Last edited:
Am I the only one wondering how nothing came over the walkies of all those tms standing there? I don't go more than sixty seconds most days unless I "forget" I'm on 3.

That TPS is going to be stuck being a tps for the next 10 years. Tuck that shirt in you slob!

Surprise! No TMs in the rest of the store. Good luck checking out, or getting something unlocked. Also, there is 0% chance this was a surprise to the leadership at this store, as the lamps and picture frames are flexed out (I think) flawlessly. Our lamps & frames are disaster areas every day.
Maybe they were told they had a "visit" beforehand.

Last edited:
How about not speaking like William Shatner and getting some sunshine? That'd be great.

How about not speaking like William Shatner and getting some sunshine? That'd be great.

Huh?

"Couldn't find a single employee to assist me. Everyone was on the other side of the store listening to some woman play a ukelele. I will not be returning!"

BRB. Looking for this review on Yelp. I guarantee you some crotchety old woman got upset about this.

I honestly would have just continued working. I dont know why all those tm's are standing around watching

I'm guessing you're joking but just in case you're not...

When you have a celebrity singing for you at your workplace (especially when tickets to see said celebrity in concert/at an event are exorbitant), you stop what you're doing and listen. Don't tell me you wouldn't. Whether you like Meghan or not, the fact is, most people get pretty excited about being around someone famous. Especially when your boss is paying you to!

Last edited:
I'm guessing you're joking but just in case you're not...

When you have a celebrity singing for you at your workplace (especially when tickets to see said celebrity in concert/at an event are exorbitant), you stop what you're doing and listen. Don't tell me you wouldn't. Whether you like Meghan or not, the fact is, most people get pretty excited about being around someone famous. Especially when your boss is paying you to!
No, trust me, I couldn't be bothered. I hate when people magically become fans just because they're in the presence of that star. I've never liked her, so I'm not going to pretend to. I'd much rather focus on working, and helping out all the guests that also don't care

Last edited:
Wonder if it was a Massachusetts store, since she is from that state originally.

Wish she'd come to my store. I <3 her.

Idk why this upsets me (maybe because I'm a MBTM). This is the living room flat moment. First, the bookshelves aren't merchandised properly (per the adjancency) and that flat needed the threshold tufted loveseat, not the room essentials futon and the accent tables are flexed. It's great and all but isn't "brand".
I mean, since the current living flat is all disco soon (so replenishment is limited) certain liberties need to be taken in terms of flexing. It's the same as flexing anywhere else; as long as it looks thoughtfully presented it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back