Archived Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your info and answers. I'll be checking these links out in the next couple of days and then all will make sense! (I hope!)

An example of a meme (in a non-image macro sense) is the whole degreaser thing (redeye58's use of degreaser to clean up blood stains) that is often referenced in this forum. Because of its repeated mention and the fact that the active posters here get it, it has become a meme within The Break Room. Note: This is a small-scale meme, as it is only understood on this forum. Memes such as Scumbag Steve, Y U No, and The Most Interesting Man in the World are recognized across the internet.

For the longest time, I would pronounce it "me-me" instead of "meem." Please comfort me in saying that I'm not the only one.

An example of a meme (in a non-image macro sense) is the whole degreaser thing (redeye58's use of degreaser to clean up blood stains) that is often referenced in this forum. Because of its repeated mention and the fact that the active posters here get it, it has become a meme within The Break Room. Note: This is a small-scale meme, as it is only understood on this forum. Memes such as Scumbag Steve, Y U No, and The Most Interesting Man in the World are recognized across the internet.

y u no most interesting man in the world?

I never knew the name for that meme untill now....Life completed.

For the longest time, I would pronounce it "me-me" instead of "meem." Please comfort me in saying that I'm not the only one.

According to Wiki it is pronounced as "MEEM"

No matter how you say it it sounds very odd.....thankfully you don't have to say it as much as you write it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back