Merit level 3?

Anybody know if that merit raise they did last year will be a rolling thing? That anyone who hits 3 years gets an instant bump up.

I’m pretty sure that was a one time, “make it right”, bump.

Anyone know what the exact criteria were for sure at this point? Re-reading thr thread there were a lot of statements being made.

@Hal Do you remember the specific requirements for those merit raises? You had mentioned meets/needs as one. Was the other time in merit role or time with Target in general? I am trying to be well informed as there is a large controversy in my DC around this right now and I habe been informed I may have not been properly compensated the past few months.

Anyone know what the exact criteria were for sure at this point? Re-reading thr thread there were a lot of statements being made.
There are yearly reviews based on a “9 box” (google it there is lots of info about it) and those reviews are currently in process and will be delivered early April. Those are the only guaranteed reviews/raises. What I believe you are referring to is the raise merit tm’s recently received. These were a 1 time adjustment.

In September 2021 a number of dc’s warehouse workers received a sizable raise, and merit tm’s did not. This of course was not received well as merit is an elevated role. It took about a year but they “made it right” with a raise. I’ve talked to a number of tm’s in merit roles and this didn’t sit well. For this one time raise they received less because for their yearly review they were maxing their raise. Others who were not doing as well and getting smaller yearly raises received a larger one time raise, making their performance to that point moot.

There is not a three year bump.

Yes the one time event is what I am referring to. And what I need to know is the specific criteria it was given based on. Thats all.

Yes the one time event is what I am referring to. And what I need to know is the specific criteria it was given based on. Thats all.
That one was specifically just around time in role I believe. I think the only one who didn't raises were anyone who was an ION (improved outcomes needed)

Was there a requirement of time in role? I moved to Merit at the beggining of the year. Thats why I want to make sure I am educated on if I should have qualified or not.

If you're an LWW you would get a bump if you were about to hit one of your raises. Other merit roles depends on what you're getting paid compared to your peers in the same position.

Was there a requirement of time in role? I moved to Merit at the beggining of the year. Thats why I want to make sure I am educated on if I should have qualified or not.
I believe you would’ve needed to be in a merit role before Aug/Sep 2021 in order to receive the bump. Anyone who moved after that point already received the bump as a WW/WA.
Like @Dcnewb4now said, we still got fucked over again, people who rightfully got DEOs basically had them washed away.

That one was specifically just around time in role I believe. I think the only one who didn't raises were anyone who was an ION (improved outcomes needed)
not true, at least not true for our building. We had some long time merits that got nothing, because they had already worked their way up the scale to the point others were just adjusted to. So like @InboundDCguy said, washed away their performance through the years. And they were not poor performers.

In my building if you were a merit TM and your time with target was 5+ years you received a pay bump around 8$ 3+ years was around 5$ and 1+ years was like 3 $ that was the only criteria for my building lol they didn't even worry about time in role for example merit tms who barely switched to level 2 but have been with target for 8 years go the 8$ raise whereas a TM that worked 2 years in ICQA would've only gotten the 3 $ raise

In my building if you were a merit TM and your time with target was 5+ years you received a pay bump around 8$ 3+ years was around 5$ and 1+ years was like 3 $ that was the only criteria for my building lol they didn't even worry about time in role for example merit tms who barely switched to level 2 but have been with target for 8 years go the 8$ raise whereas a TM that worked 2 years in ICQA would've only gotten the 3 $ raise
Curious, what about merits with over 20 years with target, most as merit ? Did they get an $8 bump, regardless of where they sat in the pay range?

Back