Archived Message board OUT Redwire IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

signing genie

Former GSTL that got his soul back
So came in to work today to see no more message board and redwire is up and running. Talk to my tl and lod and right now redwire is only for brand tm,tls, and etls and fully rolling out in store first week in September when our ipods come in. Anyone else experiencing this??? Besides pilot stores???

I'm not at a pilot store, and yes this is the case. I thought urgent news/message boards were supposed to go away in early September but they already have (at my store at least).
My store needs some routines around getting red wire tasks done, there's a ton in there but nobody's done anything with them!

I've only heard the word redwire mentioned once or twice at my store, with it being from the STL to an ETL. They haven't mentioned it to the peons, yet.

So continue from my early post when we had a morning huddle our dtl and stl show us how redwire will work and got to mess around with two ipods both had were reallyy slow web apps are fast but to pull up anything takes a while plus supposedly gstl can call for help with guests if no tm is answering over walkie and it will be on to do list for that tm.

I work receiving, and it's gonna get stupid. The message board is where I found out about recalls and other things. Now I have to wait for upper management to tell me of what's going on. I wonder if I can receive anything on Redwire. I Check it, and nothing. ETL tried to send me something, nothing. I was gonna my support the question, but that's changed, so I don't know if I'm capable of doing that anymore. lol

yeah, i feel like this is going to be a mess. i took care of so many things on message boards, but now with redwire the things i used to do, don't come to me, and they want to send me all the "signing" ones which are really urgent news, which is something the ad prep "signing" team always did. this is stupid.

also - none of my mysupports on the new board are being answered. even with escalation.

I always checked the message boards on my break to learn the stuff that I was supposed to have been told, but never was...now I'm back to just not knowing. Somehow I don't think that's going to be overly effective.

yeah, i feel like this is going to be a mess. i took care of so many things on message boards, but now with redwire the things i used to do, don't come to me, and they want to send me all the "signing" ones which are really urgent news, which is something the ad prep "signing" team always did. this is stupid.

also - none of my mysupports on the new board are being answered. even with escalation.
My MySupport's aren't either. It said it was 'last modified at 6:05 by blah blah blah' but no comments or anything. It will be a week I sent it on Friday.

I never used the message board, but now I check redwire everyday. Nothing for me yet. I want to comment on something!

Everyone can see every task on redwire by signing in then clicking where it says leadership view at the top left then changing "my view" on the right to "store view".

How do you sign up? I am the only one from the instocks team, including our TL (who relies on me sharing the important info with him) that reads the message boards and the information is usually very valuable.

Just click the redWire icon on the desktop and log in. For most non-leaders (Not the STL, ETL, or TL), you'll need to switch over to store view to see anything useful. As the system rolls out and the leaders learn how to use it (cause reading directions is never the answer), I could see the go-to team members starting to get tasks assigned. I like it better than message boards, cause it actually alerts the iPad when there is a new message, rather than me needing to remember to check the MSG Board before doing something, cause well, who would want to get something right the first time they send it out.

How do you sign up? I am the only one from the instocks team, including our TL (who relies on me sharing the important info with him) that reads the message boards and the information is usually very valuable.

Just sign in on the computer with your team member number and your password, the same password you us for ehr and work bench. .

It seems so rushed in my opinion but its usefully if your a brand tm though. Anyone know how to check how many ipods/lpdas coming??? I heard 10-20 for my store but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back