Archived Messed Up Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

NKousuke

Absolute Newbie
So I just started working today. I have my schedule for the next two weeks. They gave me my physical schedule since I'm new. I checked online and they have me working on 9/4 even though I put down that I cannot work that day. I have class right in the middle of the time they have me set to work. On my physical sheet, that day was set for the same shift, but it was whited out. Is it possible that it's just a simple system error?

I don't work till Thursday, and I was wondering if I should stop in tomorrow or just wait till I work Thursday to inform them of this error. I don't want to get in trouble especially since I just started working. But I do have class right in the middle of this shift and my availability doesn't have that day open.

They originally had you scheduled there, realized their error, took it off the paper schedule but forgot to adjust the schedule on the computer. Just take it in on Thursday and explain it to HR or your TL or ETL and they will take care of it for you.

Ah thanks! That's what I was thinking happened, but I didn't want to risk getting in trouble by not letting them know soon enough especially since I just started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back