Archived Might be getting pulled back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for something seasonal to supplement my full time job and I have an interview at Kohls on Tuesday...and now I have an interview at target for a seasonal softlines position. Here we go again. Any big changes since last year I should know about?

They're pushing harder to make us all salespeople...when you see a, tell them to add b type crap. Blah.

They were doing that when I left (late last year)

anyway I'm back - seasonal softlines TM. I'll be closing on weekdays, I have open weekend availability. Works very well with my FT job.

Congrats SOMS

Thanks!

Anyone know if I get to keep my old TM number? haha

I think it depends on how long you were gone from spot. If it was a short period, you might get your old TM# back. Annie would be the one to ask.

It might be exactly a year, it could be slightly less...so I don't know if that helps.

I was gone for a year and a half and got my same TM number back. Everyone else I know that left and came back got their same number as well.

Congrats SOMS

Thanks!

I think it depends on how long you were gone from spot. If it was a short period, you might get your old TM# back. Annie would be the one to ask.

It might be exactly a year, it could be slightly less...so I don't know if that helps.

I was gone for a year and a half and got my same TM number back. Everyone else I know that left and came back got their same number as well.
yes!!!!!! Another number I don't need to memorize

I was gone for twenty years and my T

Congrats SOMS

Thanks!

yes!!!!!! Another number I don't need to memorize

Welcome back! I've found since Target is not my main job anymore, it has been MUCH less stressful to me. I know you are seasonal now but remember... if you want a day off, request it off. If they ask you to come in, you can say no, etc. Don't let Target run your life.

Welcome back! I've found since Target is not my main job anymore, it has been MUCH less stressful to me. I know you are seasonal now but remember... if you want a day off, request it off. If they ask you to come in, you can say no, etc. Don't let Target run your life.

I hear you - if I get past my seasonal period I plan on scaling back my availability so I know which days I can make plans. Right now I can close every weekday and I'm open on weekends. I really need to catch up on bills so this is a good opportunity.

Don't close on weekends. Just open, is my suggestion. Ad setup & sat open, is your best bet. A lot hours earned that way.

Yes, you always keep your old TM # (unless you haven't worked for Target for over 10 years)

There's been a lot of subtle changes to metrics over the year since I came back.

There's this power hour thing going on. Also something about cartwheel.

There's been a lot of subtle changes to metrics over the year since I came back.

There's this power hour thing going on. Also something about cartwheel.

Yeah I'm learning about both.

Something I didn't miss but a first since my return: (checks voicemail), "Hey Softlines Owns My Soul, can you come in to close tonight? I either didn't check the schedule to see we've scheduled you for 4 AM Sunday or I did check and I don't care."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back