Archived Mileage Reimbursement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Tried searching for the answer to this but I couldn’t find anything.

I’m currently commuting almost 100 miles round trip for training for my new position. I was wondering if I get reimbursed for mileage. When my ETL HR set up my training schedule she didn’t say anything about it, but my trainer said to make sure I’m reimbursed for my travel.

Thanks for the help everyone!

i believe its a myth ... lol. NO you get both travel time and mileage. so if it takes you 1 1/2 hrs one way, you get 3 hrs of pay and then mileage on top of that.
ask your HR team member to help.

Yup. Go to concur for the mileage, and punch correct for the time.

I will be in the same situation in a fee weeks what is concur?

It is a website. I'm pretty sure I searched for it on WB and got the link.

Are you changing positions?

i believe its a myth ... lol. NO you get both travel time and mileage. so if it takes you 1 1/2 hrs one way, you get 3 hrs of pay and then mileage on top of that.
ask your HR team member to help.

So it actually takes me an hour there and an hour back. I was told that if it takes me an hour to get there I need to leave an hour early to make up for it. Which means I’m only getting paid for my drive there. I’ll have to get with HR.

I am almost positive the rules they have now say they only reimburse if the distance is greater than 100 miles from home store to training store.

I do not know if that is 100 miles one way or round trip though.

I am almost positive the rules they have now say they only reimburse if the distance is greater than 100 miles from home store to training store.

I do not know if that is 100 miles one way or round trip though.
I hope it is round trip because, its 51 miles one way for me.

@HRZone do you know the answer to this? Thanks!

I hope it is round trip because, its 51 miles one way for me.

@HRZone do you know the answer to this? Thanks!

You're eligible for reimbursement. It's not really easy to explain concur on here so I would ask around for someone in your store on how to do it.

You're eligible for reimbursement. It's not really easy to explain concur on here so I would ask around for someone in your store on how to do it.

Do you have the expense accounts you can send my way? Trying to find it for something ap related and no one at my store knows.

Do you have the expense accounts you can send my way? Trying to find it for something ap related and no one at my store knows.
I just logged into concur. Go to workbench, top left on processed then it’s the last option the comes up and then travel and expenses I believe. You can also search for it on workbench.

I just logged into concur. Go to workbench, top left on processed then it’s the last option the comes up and then travel and expenses I believe. You can also search for it on workbench.

Yea, ive submit it before but there are different expense accounts for different work centers. IE, a PMT traveling to support a store vs a team lead going to train in hardlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back