Archived Mirs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started with 24, I think I'm down to 2 worked but not packed and somewhere around 12-16 not yet started .

I got them all done but did have help from back room with pulling approximately 400 of the 950 books we sent back, the rest was all me...Plus I am in Ca so had to deal with QAs for SB sparkling water. And yes it's ridiculous that next week I have 3.... 2 of which are all Taylor Swift CDs. I also started with 24. Not counting QAs.

Started with 28, got them all done by myself, there was literally no one who could be spared to help me pull. 2 more dropped in Thursday, luckily they were just a few items so I got those done yesterday. Have a QA final disposition that dropped in that isn't due til next week so I just left it. Don't think we had any others drop for next week. Sent out over 20 boxes via fedex, another 20 via ups and then there were a few CRC things.

Had a crap ton of books that were in an MIR that were no where to be found in the store, so it got to the 'screw it' point with those. I didn't have the time to go through every waco looking for them because there were not on the sales floor. I also got none of my other work done during the week, so my Monday is going to be hell trying to do all my damages, receiving and sorting ESIM.

My receiver finished up on Friday morning with no help, but he said there was a couple of big ones that were impossible to find. He must have been sending the finished ones out throughout the week because there was only 10 smallish boxes for UPS on Friday.

Started with 28, got them all done by myself, there was literally no one who could be spared to help me pull. 2 more dropped in Thursday, luckily they were just a few items so I got those done yesterday. Have a QA final disposition that dropped in that isn't due til next week so I just left it. Don't think we had any others drop for next week. Sent out over 20 boxes via fedex, another 20 via ups and then there were a few CRC things.

Had a crap ton of books that were in an MIR that were no where to be found in the store, so it got to the 'screw it' point with those. I didn't have the time to go through every waco looking for them because there were not on the sales floor. I also got none of my other work done during the week, so my Monday is going to be hell trying to do all my damages, receiving and sorting.
Wed, Thursday and Friday I only did non mir related things when checking in vendors. Because electronic stockroom is at the other end of stockroom. Monday I will probably still ignore everything to at least finish the last movie and maybe work the smaller books. The huge one will be the last one I do.

Our receiver had a family emergency and hasn’t been in since Tuesday, I wasn’t able to start filling in for her until Thursday and no one had touched them before that. With all the work I had to do to catch up, I managed to finish a whole 3 them.

Our receiver had a family emergency and hasn’t been in since Tuesday, I wasn’t able to start filling in for her until Thursday and no one had touched them before that. With all the work I had to do to catch up, I managed to finish a whole 3 them.
Kudos for doing what you could.

i got all but one of the mirs done solo this week
i only had 5-6 carts of defectives piled up when i left on friday =D

as for next week i've been expecting these taylor swift cds to be recalled any day considering how many we received yet cds dont really sell all that well

I still have 14 to do Monday with no help. I’ve always gotten all of my MIR’s done before but I don’t see it happening this time. The 6 carts of books for one MIR really did me in.

I still have 14 to do Monday with no help. I’ve always gotten all of my MIR’s done before but I don’t see it happening this time. The 6 carts of books for one MIR really did me in.
Cue the ETLs freaking out about MIRs being red YTD...

Cue the ETLs freaking out about MIRs being red YTD...
Oh, I am dreading/looking forward to seeing if anybody remembers I exist when my scores come back rather red. And if I'll have the presence of mind to muster a coherent response.

Very little hope of doing any today. Crc & Salvage over flowing. 3 flats of baby furniture salvage to deal with. Damages and esim going back to Wednesday to deal with. I love my job. I love my job

Very little hope of doing any today. Crc & Salvage over flowing. 3 flats of baby furniture salvage to deal with. Damages and esim going back to Wednesday to deal with. I love my job. I love my job
i got my mirs done today but otherwise i was in the same boat with the salvage n such piled up this morning
sweeps trailer was full today between the recyclables and salvage/crc
there was one bale left over even

I spent my entire day cleaning up salvage and CRC and loading a sweep. Only had just enough time to finish packing and shipping 2 MIRs I had already pulled Friday, leaving me with 12 left.

While I was closing the trailer the STL asked if it was too late to send the empty soda pallets back. I asked for clarification in case he meant the regular pallets and I misheard but no, he meant the empty Coke and Pepsi ones.

I’m filling in again this week and still have a majority of the MIRs from last week to finish and am dreading pulling the ones for this week. Today was spent boxing and shipping MIRs and cleaning up CRC and salvage for the sweep. I don’t know how you receivers do this week after week. I tip my hat to all of you.

today was taylor swift recalls 20+ boxes 600 pounds and a few hundred dollars in shipping fees
books are up next :D

I don’t know how you receivers do this week after week. I tip my hat to all of you.
i enjoy the challenge but i wish it came with more money for the effort:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back