Archived Missed autofill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what happens when an autofill is missed?...Like not even started on ....Does it roll over into the next autofill?

If it's a scheduled CAF, it'll ding your CAF pull timeliness score. Also, whoever has to pull the next autofill for that fillgroup will be pissed (especially if it's an overnight/early AM autofill rolling over into the scheduled CAFs) because the batch will be ginormous.

If it's a scheduled CAF, it'll ding your CAF pull timeliness score. Also, whoever has to pull the next autofill for that fillgroup will be pissed (especially if it's an overnight/early AM autofill rolling over into the scheduled CAFs) because the batch will be ginormous.
If it was a missed autofill, wouldn't the next CAF for that fillgroup only be slightly larger since the 1/3/5 CAFs have higher pull triggers?

I could see the next CAF being slightly bigger and the next autofill being massive.

If it was a missed autofill, wouldn't the next CAF for that fillgroup only be slightly larger since the 1/3/5 CAFs have higher pull triggers?

I could see the next CAF being slightly bigger and the next autofill being massive.

I've been under the impression that the entire batch would roll over.

The product that should've been pulled in the autofill would still be needed on the floor regardless of the CAF triggers. That need wouldn't just go away because the CAFs don't pull as much product. The only way anything should change in that regard is if you change the SFQs for items in that fillgroup before the next autofill (in this case the scheduled CAF) drops.

go test it and let me know

Ok, so as of this month, currently, autofills and 1/3/5 cafs actually have the same triggers. For those who didn't notice, autofills are smaller and cafs are bigger now. So if an early morning autofill rolls, then the whole thing will roll into a CAF. Unless it is ACCS, BBO2, BOYS, GIRL, JLRY, MENS, SHO1, SHO2, or WMNS, which never pull in the cafs - those would roll into the next days autofills. They wouldn't necessarily be huge if other receipts or batch fills filled those fillgroups in the inbetween times.

Not pulling CAFs within 2 hours will affect your CAF pull timeliness, which shows up on the main page for logistics my performance scores.

Not pulling an autofill before it rolls will turn one of the metrics on the freight flow index yellow: the pull metric. Anything less than 100% is considered at least yellow. I think 95% or less is red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back