I'm Lost! Missed coupons

Am I doing something wrong or does fix a mistake —> missed coupon —> scanning the missed coupons not work? When a guest comes up saying they forgot to scan their cartwheel offers or weekly ad deal, what do y’all think is the best way to fix it?

Target's ad coupons don't work with missed coupon. I've never understood why but they don't. So You either re-ring everything or you can check the receipt and give them the cash or the gift card, depending on the coupon. Depending on your access, you may need supervisor approval so check which method is preferred in your store.

Target's ad coupons don't work with missed coupon. I've never understood why but they don't. So You either re-ring everything or you can check the receipt and give them the cash or the gift card, depending on the coupon. Depending on your access, you may need supervisor approval so check which method is preferred in your store.
Long time ago in a galaxy far away, they did. Now they don’t. Best practice is to rering. My store either does wrong payment or just generate the GC and apply a coupon to offset the price. We never give cash.

Back