Missing Mydevice

Introvertedqueen

Softlinesqueen
So I came into my shift today (9/21) and my TL told me that there is a missing mydevice and I was the last one to sign it out. Therefore I have to find it. When I checked the log the last time I signed it out was (9/11) and I had put in the times I checked it in and out. I looked all over the store and asked around but it’s nowhere to be found. I’ve told my TL and SD, is there anyway I might have to end up paying for it?

There is a way that AP can look up and see who last logged in to that device. It likely wasn't you since you signed it in and out. The last person that logged in and actually used it should be the person responsible. I've seen the PMTL pull logs also and print them out, so it's likely any TL should actually be able to do it. I wouldn't take the hit for that if I knew for a fact I returned it and signed it back in.

Sometimes it's difficult to sign them back in because at my store, sometimes they put the log away before I can even return it. I'm always worried about someone else losing it and my name being the last one to sign it out lol

Back