Archived Missing punch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Hey guys.

When I clocked in today, I noticed that I had a missing punch.

The time clock was acting funky yesterday when I was clocking back in from my meal. I wasn't sure if my punch had been accepted so to be sure, I clocked back in again.

I spoke to HR about this today, and they told me that I wasn't on the list and so it was possible that somebody in HR had already fixed this for me. However, when I was clocking out for the day, I noticed that the missing punch was still there.

I'm assuming HR misunderstood and my name is actually on a different list?

Anyways, how simple is it to fix this issue? And how do I go about fixing it? Is there any way that I can view the missing punch online from home and fix it? Or do I need to do this all from a computer at work?

Thank you!

Log into eHR - MyTime Self Service (?) and check and make your punches look correct.
You can fix punches, check punches, check your timecard, etc all there.

As well, you can correct this error by filling out the fix punch piece of paper, but it's easier to do it on a computer. You'll need to fix this from work/make sure everything is right from work.

Happens all the time, actually did at my store today.

Since you clocked in twice you probably ended up with 5 punches. The system flags it as a missed punch since you technically can't have an uneven number of punches.

For me as an HR person when people clock in twice I don't even ask them, I always delete the second punch. Same thing when they clock out twice. I assume the second clock out is correct and delete the first.

Check your timecard on ehr, that's all that matters. The missing punch on the timeclock doesn't go away immediately even after the punch is fixed. When you clock in next time it should be gone.

How do you check time card on ehr, I can't locate any punches?

EHr, then mytime self service, login, and left hand side should show check my timecard at the very bottom.
When I go to my time self service, it only gives me an option to view the schedule, there are no other options, is it cause I am using my phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back