Archived Missing Punches

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRTMKendall

Human Resources Expert
Any other HRTM’s constantly have to deal with the same Team Members not punching in or out constantly? I don’t see why it’s so difficult to remember to punch out if you’re leaving for the day.

I admit that I'm more likely to forget to punch out for the night than for any other punch, because I'm almost always closing and eager to just GTFO. That said, though, I think I've only actually done it two or three times in two years.

missing-punches-you-gotta-be-kitten-me.jpg

Any other HRTM’s constantly have to deal with the same Team Members not punching in or out constantly? I don’t see why it’s so difficult to remember to punch out if you’re leaving for the day.
Had a couple TMs doing that nearly every shift & they'd dutifully submit their punches.
Finally an HRTM got a little suspicious & asked AP to check video & they were covering compliance violations, committing timeclock fraud among other things

Had a couple TMs doing that nearly every shift & they'd dutifully submit their punches.
Finally an HRTM got a little suspicious & asked AP to check video & they were covering compliance violations, committing timeclock fraud among other things
Wow that’s crazy!! I’m assuming they were fired? And I’m gonna have to use that approach because it’s always the same team members

Report it to your etl or tl. Remind the tm, you don’t get paid on those days.
I’m gonna have to. It’s getting ridiculous. It’s to the point where the Team Member comes up absent for their shifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back