Logistics MMB: Discontinued Music (IRS?)

Can anyone clarify where music falls with in the MMB return process? Movies are SBT (Scan Based Trading) and an outside vendor removes excess or d-code product on a monthly basis. Books are done internally through IRS (Inventory Return Scans), but I never noticed if Music also falls into IRS. Should we be pulling and flexing music or should we have it backstocked for IRS?

While I'm asking; are there any other products that NEED to be backstocked for IRS besides books (and possibly music)?
Thanks

Solution
Can anyone clarify where music falls with in the MMB return process? Movies are SBT (Scan Based Trading) and an outside vendor removes excess or d-code product on a monthly basis. Books are done internally through IRS (Inventory Return Scans), but I never noticed if Music also falls into IRS. Should we be pulling and flexing music or should we have it backstocked for IRS?

While I'm asking; are there any other products that NEED to be backstocked for IRS besides books (and possibly music)?
Thanks
Backstock all books, all music (CD and Vinyls), all prepaid phones, and backstock only Disney movies. After scanning the movie, if the vendor listed on MyDay or MyWork says something along “Buena Vista,” those are Disney movies.
Make sure that you are also backstocking Disney movies, those also go back through the IRs. This covers everything under Disney's umbrella so Pixar, Touchstone, and 20th Century Fox.

Thanks
Backstock all books, all music (CD and Vinyls), all prepaid phones, and backstock only Disney movies. After scanning the movie, if the vendor listed on MyDay or MyWork says something along “Buena Vista,” those are Disney movies.

Solution
Ah... I did not know that prepaid phones were IRS. We have a bunch flexed out. I'll pull those immediately and backstock.

By chance, do you know if there is any documentation on workbench or myday that would say what is IRS based? Something I can give my receiver and electronics team to follow.

Ah... I did not know that prepaid phones were IRS. We have a bunch flexed out. I'll pull those immediately and backstock.

By chance, do you know if there is any documentation on workbench or myday that would say what is IRS based? Something I can give my receiver and electronics team to follow.
They will always come destroy

They will always come destroy
I’ve never gotten prepaid phones for destroy. I’ve only gotten “return to CRC” for the phones items. For the prepaid cards, I get “destroy” which means iron mountain.
Have the vinyls been on any ir? They're just flexed out on the floor. I have never returned any. I've always wondered but if If it doesn't have sales floor location I don't go looking for it.
I’ve gotten them in the past when pulling from the backroom. Rare but happens occasionally, mostly with Taylor Swift items.

They’re used to be an document on old workbench but I’ll double check if it transferred over or if we have the old copy.
Anything with NOP or discontinued in electronics/entertainment should be backstocked so they could potentially be pulled in an IR. Maybe leave one flexed on the floor.

Does anyone know if CRC cares if the IRs are in bubble mailers with the pink carton sticker? Feels like a waste using a box 126 or finding a small box for one or two items.

Back