More cart corrals

I park far away, up wind from all stores. A stereotypical Karen loaded her obligatory huge SUV today, parked fairly remotely but on a slope. She left the cart in the middle of the parking lot about 50 ft from a corral. Very windy day. The wind grabbed it and it hit a car. The stores need more corrals farther from the front doors. Useless entitled bitch, I hope she gets a flat tire.

Not to be theatrical but I agree. It's just plain shitty. Like the animal who threw their reusable shopping bags at the cashier. I shamed that loudmouth publicly, it was wonderful. I always side with the cashiers, it's a brutal job, I've done it.

I hope you took picture of license plate and shared it with the victim. This is willful gross negligence and Karen is liable.

That lazy shit pisses my old crusty ass off. 5 ft from a corral and they leave it in the middle of the parking spots. Gotta watch what you say, I live in a shall issue state and it's simple to get a concealed carry permit not to mention easy to get an iron off the street in the ghetto section of downtown. Plus, the amount of arrogant wackos around, you never know.

My state allows anyone without a felony conviction to get a gun, no safety course or training required & it hasn't made a damn bit of difference in carts or anything else; just more assholes with guns doing dumb shit.

Above. Obviously. More nuts running around today. More crime. More unpredictability. More potential. The phrase "get a gun" doesn't mean much. What about concealed carry? Open carry? Anyone can get a gun, you flash enough cash? Done deal.

My state is open carry & no, you don't need a license, permit or training.
It's all 'legal'.
Law enforcement lobby tried to stop our asshole lege & gov from pushing this thru but they failed.
The Whitman shooting is just a footnote after all the recent mass-shootings we've had since.

I park far away, up wind from all stores. A stereotypical Karen loaded her obligatory huge SUV today, parked fairly remotely but on a slope. She left the cart in the middle of the parking lot about 50 ft from a corral. Very windy day. The wind grabbed it and it hit a car. The stores need more corrals farther from the front doors. Useless entitled bitch, I hope she gets a flat tire.
I'm hoping she gets 2 flats since she probably has 1 spare ... :cool: I saw a women pushing her cart to the corral. There were already 2 carts nestled together at the opposite end in the corral... she pushed till she got to the corral and left her cart sideways blocking the corral entrance... No other cart could go in without moving hers and adjusting her cart to push it in.

What comes around goes around put out positivity instead of negativity. That breaks down further to the quantum theory.

Your post makes no sense whatsoever, as has been the case with most of them. Walmart seems to have an adequate number of corrals, Target needs more.

Call CartNarc

I remember one bad thunderstorm one of my leaders and myself watched a cart fly across the parking lot.

I had residents of a retirement complex take carts off property and parked them in their building. The apartment management called the store to tell us we had to come get the carts.

Last edited:
Call CartNarc

I remember one bad thunderstorm one of my leaders and myself watched a cart fly across the parking lot.

I had residents of a retirement complex take carts off property and parked them in their building. The apartment management called the store to tell us we had to come get the carts.
Once had a nearby business ask for a reward for bringing them back, and when I said no, they got mad and insisted we retrieve them. He got even madder when he then threatened to throw them away and I told him that was fine 😂 a few weeks later, a business next to that one called and said they had 11 of our carts on their property suddenly appear… I told them about the incident with the first business and they got into a battle of putting the carts on each others property for a couple weeks before I noticed driving by one day a bunch of Target carts sticking out of both of their dumpsters 😂😂

Men (dirtbag men) in their 50s and 60s with gray beards and moustaches who smoke and are obligatorily overweight who drive black pickup's never put their carts in the corrals. Most Karens with the white Titleist golf cap will return them.

Not to be theatrical but I agree. It's just plain shitty. Like the animal who threw their reusable shopping bags at the cashier. I shamed that loudmouth publicly, it was wonderful. I always side with the cashiers, it's a brutal job, I've done it.
I love this. Wish anyone higher up, at my store, would actually stick up for us TMs. I f-+king HATE when a guest throws their reusable bags at me. Like, bitch, please feel free to bag your shit. I'm in style, and if I'm called for back up, it means I'm here to try and get you out faster. It of consideration for you and your shopping experience.

Would love to know in a nutshell how you went about calling the loudmouth out.*asking for my own comeback next time it happens to me* I'm not a very subtle person.

I said in my Ft. Jackson voice, Captain style, "do not throw the bags at the young lady, it's pushy and rude, she's doing her job and you're behaving like an entitled aggressive Type A slob." Others on line heard me, all were speechless. Gotta have balls and stand up to these animals.

I have a big mouth when it comes to dealing with these assholes and can get away with it. 6'3" @ 235 lbs, love to see the faint smiles on the kids when I back them. Kinda like a defensive bad-ass grandfather.

Back