More Chatbots...oh my!

Has anyone checked out all the new options available now with myHelp? I just noticed it today when doing an OOS lookup. Is there equipment issues on here too?

I did a Myhelp for on OOS issue. I choose the option of POG instead of specific DPCIs since the pog was only at 46% and has been set for weeks. It then proceeded to show me details for every item in that pog one after the other and tried to get me to mysupport each DPCI I had an issue with. I gave up and went on MySupport on the PC

I did a Myhelp for on OOS issue. I choose the option of POG instead of specific DPCIs since the pog was only at 46% and has been set for weeks. It then proceeded to show me details for every item in that pog one after the other and tried to get me to mysupport each DPCI I had an issue with. I gave up and went on MySupport on the PC
You go and type an issue and then the next items there's a button for "same as last".

You go and type an issue and then the next items there's a button for "same as last".
Wasn’t an option for me. It just listed the item detail the asked “does this answer your question”. I got No and it said “okay tell me some more details to send to HQ”. I typed my issue and it went right to the next item and this happened like 3 times before I gave up.

If you do it as an item issue instead of a POG, it'll have that option. It'll have you scan each item and then it'll go through them one by one.

If you do it as an item issue instead of a POG, it'll have that option. It'll have you scan each item and then it'll go through them one by one.
I know I selected OSS issue then POG. I only entered the POG number and it started asking me about every DPCI. I’m well aware of how it works it just wasn’t working right.

I think it would be easier for me to just scan the items I want to report on rather than go through EVERY DPCI in the POG. That is too much....

I think it would be easier for me to just scan the items I want to report on rather than go through EVERY DPCI in the POG. That is too much....
There is an option for specific DPCIs. I specifically chose POG because I had an issue with the entire pog not any specific item.

If you scan multiple dpcis it will go through them all one by one. You don't have to do the pog..

Back