More questions :) :(

Alright, I’m in pharmacy at our store. I’ve been here about a month and am struggling. ere is still stuff that is confusing me or bothering me.

Like, is it normal for most of my load to not actually go up? I just get the same stuff over and over and never actually need a full box.

Today I got a box of rubbing alcohol when only two had sold. Here’s the thing, I have three full boxes of rubbing alcohol already and several individual ones in many different Wacos. So why am I not just being made to grab the individual ones? Shouldn’t it have been included in the MANCAF?

When I open a box and so few go out, it forces me to scatter them to several different wacos that I’m not actually ever sent to grab because a brand new box comes in instead. I didn’t even bother opening the new box today since I only needed two, but should I have just grabbed some of the individual ones out of the Waco inventory?

If it’s not on my MANCAF am I even allowed to grab it out or will I just mess up the system?

I also cannot get caught up on repacks. I seemed to start behind when I took over and have since been unable to catch all the way up. I did 8 boxes yesterday after zoning, MANCAF, load, but today there was even more than when I started yesterday. I got to maybe 4 today and then was out of time. Should I always be working from behind on repacks or, am I just too slow?

Should I still be this confused after a month, or are most people experts with all this stuff after a few days? I don’t know. The whole thing is making me so nervous.

These are my questions for TODAY. Next week, I guarantee I’ll have more.

Yes it’s normal to get unproductive freight but check your on hands just in case. Also you shouldn’t be opening the new freight anyway if you only sold 2 and you have a bunch out back. Your MANCAF should pull and fill that and your pulls should always be done before truck push for this reason

Yes it’s normal to get unproductive freight but check your on hands just in case. Also you shouldn’t be opening the new freight anyway if you only sold 2 and you have a bunch out back. Your MANCAF should pull and fill that and your pulls should always be done before truck push for this reason

Yeah, I always make sure I have MANCAF done before doing any of the load. Sometimes I’m just confused cause MANCAF makes me pull stuff I know I don’t need, in place of items I could actually use. As far as “on hands” what do you mean by this exactly? All the terminology is still confusing me.

Just backstock it.

I just have so much. I’m worried I’m gonna run out of space soon. It’s also forcing me to have to split open boxes of larger items up, which is annoying because then it’s in 3-4 different locations.

Yeah, I always make sure I have MANCAF done before doing any of the load. Sometimes I’m just confused cause MANCAF makes me pull stuff I know I don’t need, in place of items I could actually use. As far as “on hands” what do you mean by this exactly? All the terminology is still confusing me.

Your pulls are pulling things you don’t need because your Sales for quantity is off. In Mywork when you scan an item it’ll say 3 on floor 2 in back (5 on hand). If there is actually 4 out on the floor but the computer thinks there is only 3 it’ll pull 1 to fill the floor. Anything you backstock just verify your SFQ( sales for quantity) is correct and it should pull unless you need it. Do this by scanning the item, hitting EXF, then tap the (3 oh floor) in blue and type how many are actually there. If you do this for every item you backstock you should never pull anything you don’t need

Your pulls are pulling things you don’t need because your Sales for quantity is off. In Mywork when you scan an item it’ll say 3 on floor 2 in back (5 on hand). If there is actually 4 out on the floor but the computer thinks there is only 3 it’ll pull 1 to fill the floor. Anything you backstock just verify your SFQ( sales for quantity) is correct and it should pull unless you need it. Do this by scanning the item, hitting EXF, then tap the (3 oh floor) in blue and type how many are actually there. If you do this for every item you backstock you should never pull anything you don’t need

So I was told the lady that runs pharmacy actually puts more on the shelf than she should. Is that also messing things up?

Also, so you mean if I bring it to the floor and I don’t need it, that’s when I should be scanning and adjusting the numbers?

So I was told the lady that runs pharmacy actually puts more on the shelf than she should. Is that also messing things up?

Yes that will mess it up as when you sell one it’ll pull one and have you over push again.

Also, so you mean if I bring it to the floor and I don’t need it, that’s when I should be scanning and adjusting the numbers?

Yes you can fix it then but often when you pull it, it fixes itself. I mean when you backstock anything from truck or pulls to check the counts

Could be a few things.

1. Might be going on a salesplanner. Likely if it's a sudden uptick. Go to the backstock screen, scroll down, and it'll show you upcomi ng pogs and salesplanners.

2. Your onhands are off. The system thinks you have 3, but orders when you get below 50 or something. So it sends two cases, you sell 2 bottles, it sends you another case, etc. You want to get with your TL to audit it.

3. The warehouse is sending mispicks. They put the 16 oz in the spot for the 32 oz and no one has caught on. Other stores have the same problem. It is multiplied when you backstock based on the dc label instead of the upc on the bottle, because you are fixing the 32oz (cuz it's empty) and not the 16 oz.

Back