Archived More things I cannot stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. When "guests" just wait around at the electronics boat to be checked out, I really want to just jab you with a broom "go away"
2. People who come in and have absolutely no knowledge about the product they want to buy so instead ask me like I'm fucking Google for 20mins (no, you can't use a tiny Bluetooth speaker with a tv, and yes bestbuy will tell you the same thing)
3. When you're zoning seasonal and someone says "boy your job must be fun" as they're standing there making a mess
4. When there's a spill, so you stand there with the little yellow "wet floor" sign on the ground until cart attendant arrives, but people still decide to walk through it/down the isle
5. When your pushing cosmetics so you have a three tier as well as your trash down the isle your working in & guests still decide they need to get down that isle just as a short cut to pharmacy. Two words, fuck you.
6. When guest service doesn't use smart sort and you end up with a pretty much unsorted cart of reshop (I literally just sort my own reshop now in hopes that it won't get put back into my cart)
7. When adults can't act grown up in the toy section
8. The groups of unwanted teenagers on the weekends who never buy anything, just ruin your zone.
9. Anything shopkins

10. The guests that I ask multiple times if they need assistance then when at my most inconvenient time decides they need to ask a million questions.
11. Guests that refuse to go two check lanes down because they are already standing in the lane they are in then on the survey complain that they had to wait forever.

17. Guests who spend their time in line at Starbucks on their phone so when they get up to the register, they spend 10 minutes looking at the menu board trying to decide WTF they're going to order while guests behind them start fidgeting impatiently.

19) Guests who assume that I simply must be the Electronics guy because I'm near the boat, and get all offended when they have to wait for someone else to open up a game case or whatever.
20) Guests that think we have a magical backroom that houses a life-time supply of every single item in the store. No, there "Simply must be" more of this in the back. We're sold out, sorry.
21) FUCKING COUPONERS THAT GO THROUGH SELF CHECKOUT. I'm not even a GSA anymore and this still drives me up the wall. The go through Self Checkout, with their trial size bottles with full size coupons, wrong razors and shit, and scoff and huff and puff when it takes longer than on a check lane. It would literally be faster for you to go through a check lane, and you dont have to hold up those 3 people behind you with milk and bread. Plus, on a register, it'll be faster for me to deny 4 out of ever 5 coupons that you give me.
22) When overnight leaves open cups of coffee, tea, MILK, and god-knows-what on the backroom shelves. Not even bottles or anything, open top styrofoam cups that are extremely easy to spill and start to smell after a couple of hours.

Many more to come.

23.) Guests.

2. People who come in and have absolutely no knowledge about the product they want to buy so instead ask me like I'm fucking Google for 20mins (no, you can't use a tiny Bluetooth speaker with a tv, and yes bestbuy will tell you the same thing)

Electronics could be quiet all day, but then when the electronics TM decides to go on break and I cover the boat, those guests come in. And I don't know jack about the electronics we sell.

6. When guest service doesn't use smart sort and you end up with a pretty much unsorted cart of reshop (I literally just sort my own reshop now in hopes that it won't get put back into my cart)

I'm backroom now and that still pisses me off.

24). Guests who are standing in line and make me price check literally every item before deciding they only want one thing. I'm not your personal price checker and I have a line. Please use one of our price checkers, thanks.
25). People who tell me that I "rang something up wrong" and go to a GSA/GSTL (who either may or may not honor it) and then come back to tell me how I wasn't doing my job. Sorry not sorry but I'm not giving you a fake sale just because you say it's like that. This always happens on the buy three, get one free or buy x amount and get a gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back