Archived Mortified

Status
Not open for further replies.
normally a cashier but told to help stock grocery because the truck came In late.
Sitting on the floor loading a cooler (squatting or kneeling aggravates my knees) and a guest comes up and proceeds to tell me I’m exposed (ie my backside. I proceed to pull my shirt down because in my position that was the easiest and she’s like “NO YOUR WHOLE BEHIND”

Mind you I do not wear low pants. I had belt on...yes my shirt was creeping up and my pants down. I’m sensitive but also find it super weird..I mean who hasn’t seen a guy (I’m a gal) with their pants falling down at a store...I find it weird that she bothered to say something

(I’ll likely avoid reading the comments because I do not want a lecture. I’m old and don’t need your bs...)

normally a cashier but told to help stock grocery because the truck came In late.
Sitting on the floor loading a cooler (squatting or kneeling aggravates my knees) and a guest comes up and proceeds to tell me I’m exposed (ie my backside. I proceed to pull my shirt down because in my position that was the easiest and she’s like “NO YOUR WHOLE BEHIND”

Mind you I do not wear low pants. I had belt on...yes my shirt was creeping up and my pants down. I’m sensitive but also find it super weird..I mean who hasn’t seen a guy (I’m a gal) with their pants falling down at a store...I find it weird that she bothered to say something

(I’ll likely avoid reading the comments because I do not want a lecture. I’m old and don’t need your bs...)

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

Why post then?

Just the same as you don't have to say outloud everything that you think?

This isn't a blog. It's a forum. You post. People reply. I am older than you are. I would have likely told you that your ass was showing, so that you'd cover it up.

Laugh about it. It happens more then you think

Haha. True. Maybe it doesn't happen in the exact same way but these types of things do happen. Like, I have seen an ETL with his fly open because he forgot to zip his pants. :rolleyes: I have also seen a PMT bend over once and flash his entire behind............without underwear. :eek:

Stuff happens. lol

Pretty sure this happened to me multiple times last shift. I was constantly tugging my shirt down and pants up as I squatted. Still debating if I should buy longer shirts or different pants...

If it makes you feel any better...I was working service desk the other day and was walkied to requisition size X khakis from the sales floor immediately and bring them to TSC. A TM had ripped their pants like straight through the crotch area and was sobbing in ETLHRs office. Apparently it happened right in front of a male guest and she freaked out and ran into TSC. Would love to see that video lol

I would rather be told.... I have told my my fellow tms to “hide their shame”. It happens.... the op must’ve been extra nasty, (like hairy and who knows, poopy) she seems the type thats just nasty, exrta nasty.

Pretty sure this happened to me multiple times last shift. I was constantly tugging my shirt down and pants up as I squatted. Still debating if I should buy longer shirts or different pants...

If it makes you feel any better...I was working service desk the other day and was walkied to requisition size X khakis from the sales floor immediately and bring them to TSC. A TM had ripped their pants like straight through the crotch area and was sobbing in ETLHRs office. Apparently it happened right in front of a male guest and she freaked out and ran into TSC. Would love to see that video lol

We've had TMs do that too. At least at Target you don't have to leave to acquire new pants.

I'll tell fellow TM's if their buttcrack is showing. They might not be aware of it and it looks bad to the guests IMO.

We have a few larger girls and guys who seem to show crack regularly. Also, a few larger ones who wear such tight pants that they can't pull them up. They usually just have muffin tops and belly overflow.

*Disclaimer: I am not weight shaming or disparaging larger people, we come in all shapes and sizes so chillax.

Oh wow. Definitely not the attitude I’d like to see in coworkers or leaders. Grow up
Wha do you mean? You wont tell a TM to pull up their pants when their ass crack is showing?

This a forum for hypocrites and those who aim to self serve.

Finding the correct rise pants prevents this. Most people tend to buy cheap ass target pants not caring that they really fit. So you get ass crack on show..

One time my fly was down for at least 2 hours and I didn’t notice until I walked past a mirror in softlines and I was embarrassed and also mad that no one told me lol

I kept thinking of this thread today when I was sitting on the floor setting a pog because someone stole my stool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back