Archived My store being secretive about plano

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's pretty obvious plano is pretty much dead due to e2e. when asking a stl about it they don't know what your talking about, and say there is no hours for plano. It's kinda frustrating that they can't let us know what actually going on with the team. Wondering if this is happening in other store are they it keeping real, or saying whatever you want to hear.

Seems like our (small, but original) Plano Team is attached to "bungee cords". They're all assigned to Hardlines areas, and working the E2E routine; but as soon as there is a large(r) reset/transition in the store.... they're "snapped back" to Plano. Example: we just had a planning meeting for Consumables.... The Plano Team is given 27 hours for a reset. We're very lucky the Team is adaptable and willing to adjust their workload (and attitude) with the continuous changes in their schedules.

You can always go see the adjacency calendar on workbench. It tells you what is being set and how long they think it should take.

Meanwhile June and the first week in July are huge. So that will be fun to watch.

it suck cause i'm pretty much now work backrom/sfs, but they say my job title is still presentation. I'm like shouldn't be backroom/sfs since i spend most of my time there.

my store went back to Classic Mode after e2e turned into a shitsplosion. Plano gets 40 hours when there's a reset, and they get scheduled as hardlines/flow when there are no plano hours. They had me scheduled for a few plano shifts last year for the back to school set, and I bet I'll be back there again this year.

Yeah I'm actually excited for June/July because the past 2 months maybe even longer it's been so boring and stressful as the signing person. My wife lost her job and with my hours cut I've been scrambling to pick up shifts just skim by without having to touch my savings.

Wait till the new set in electronics in June. Signing person is almost gone too.

This will be a good one.... Probably be the biggest reset we had here (In Electronics) since we did our E&E Remodel, two years ago.

It honestly blows my mind, how Target is expecting the Electronics team to deal with this themselves, in the future.

I would love to be the fly on the wall.

The ad set without being prepped before hand with the new signing rollout

Considering I have to correct about 40% of the pog only add, the system doesn’t know it will be tied in reverse, that will be fun to see.

Do you mind if I ask what new set ? Just curious to see what we're going into June
One of those fun ones where everything switched aisles. My PPTL wants to go overnight for it. She usually only wants to do that when shit is ridiculous.

Do you mind if I ask what new set ? Just curious to see what we're going into June
Apple is moving to cameras for starters. You can look on workbench for more info. The tv wall is this week. Once all the new tv's displays get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back