Archived My store no longer allowing us to stay up late on days before we open

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me its No Doz and extra strength energy shots. I am quite suprised my heart hasnt exploded yet, a bottle of No Doz and 6 energy shots should last most people more than 2 days, but not me!

No Doz... *shudder* That's the stuff that got me through college finals...

Caffeine runs through all flow team member's veins instead of blood.

Not funny. I still work the overnight shift and I have to have caffeine on my days off in order to keep from getting headaches. It's just an unnatural shift to work. I really need to get out of that job. I've come to the realization that no one should work overnights unless you're at a hospital, police station or fire station.

I work at a 6am store so by the standards of most I should be getting a decent amount of sleep, but between sometimes closing the night before, and the next morning unloading a 2600 piece truck, on top of a 45 minute drive to/from work (and cooking, caring for pets, you get the idea) my performance drops a terrible amount without caffeine.

Oh yeah, this thread. My store has recently decided we're no longer allowed to work doubles. They tell us it's because doubles make us tired, and when we're tired, we can't provide good guest service.

So I figured they might also want to cut down on those staying up late and riding roller coasters (and especially those who stay up late TO ride roller coasters).

Oh yeah, this thread. My store has recently decided we're no longer allowed to work doubles. They tell us it's because doubles make us tired, and when we're tired, we can't provide good guest service.

So I figured they might also want to cut down on those staying up late and riding roller coasters (and especially those who stay up late TO ride roller coasters).

where the hell kinda store do you work in..
sounds like a small Conservative Christian town

That is just crazy. Target can not tell team members what time and who is going to check? lol,

Caffeine runs through all flow team member's veins instead of blood.

The same could be said of most opening or closing TMs. I know I hit the caffeine most closing weekends.

Edit: Holy cow. I need to start checking beginning dates of threads before posting and dates on posts I'm quoting.

Last edited:
Lol if anyone remembers that far back....

I think this is one of those posts where my Troll Radar was actually working! ;o

For me its No Doz and extra strength energy shots. I am quite suprised my heart hasnt exploded yet, a bottle of No Doz and 6 energy shots should last most people more than 2 days, but not me!

both together would make me a mess....no doz works to keep me awake because I am on the lookout for somewhere to up chuck. Caffeine in pop form is my friend.

so...I really need to check dates...lol. I laughed at some of the posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back