Archived My vacation time still hasnt been approved! What do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from July 29-august 1st I am going on vacation. This has been planned since december. I transferred stores in mid June and I put in this time off around the first week of july. In that span I am requesting off, I only work 2 days out of them during the week. I talked to the ETL that does my schedule and he acknowledged my request. However, on mytime it says its still pending. This week that schedule comes out and I am afraid I will be scheduled! i cant miss this vacation its already been paid for. Should I remind him again or wait until the next schedule comes out?

Remind Hr and your Etl until they put approved in computer in front of you. Also have a witness with you so they can’t say oh it didn’t get approved.

Spot can say no. Hopefully, you told your new spot that I am going on vacation on this date to this date. Waiting to last minute, not a good thing.

I put the vacation time in a month before I took the vacation. I also told the ETL that does my schedule. He didnt say no or be hesitant when I told him. Maybe he will grant me the time off when he makes the next schedule (which will be that week I go on vacation)?

I put the vacation time in a month before I took the vacation. I also told the ETL that does my schedule. He didnt say no or be hesitant when I told him. Maybe he will grant me the time off when he makes the next schedule (which will be that week I go on vacation)?
Keep on reminding them. You are new at that store. Other folks put their vacation before you did. That's why I say they may deny it.

He might be looking to deny at the last minute and schedule you those days to get you to quit or call out.

Are you a shit worker? Most people don’t have the introspection to answer this question honestly anyways, so whatever...

Not that he should take such douche tactics, he shouldn’t...

But...

He’s either incompetent and keeps forgetting to approve or deny... or he wants you to quit! Either way you lose! Grats!

Keep on reminding them. You are new at that store. Other folks put their vacation before you did. That's why I say they may deny it.

If they do I am calling out. It would only be 2 days of no work. thats why i think its such a small vacation. But if they dont approve and I mention that they dont and they still do nothing, I am calling out.

Captain obvious here, but if you call out make sure you call out each day so they don’t NC/NS you for the second day. Even if they know you are calling out for more than one day, they can still NC/NS you if you don’t call every day that you will be out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back